This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What rDPS specs have crit as their go-to secondary stat?

#11xFilthPosted 4/26/2013 3:42:28 PM
Orestes417 posted...
Moonkin prefer haste

After a ridiculously easy-to-get haste breakpoint, they go for full crit.
#12Orestes417Posted 4/26/2013 3:46:21 PM
that whole "after a breakpoint" thing is important. Yes they go crit eventually but it is *not* as the topic states their primary concern immediately after hit cap
---
When Hollywood runs out of Indians, only the Indians will know.
#13JiruruPosted 4/26/2013 3:48:03 PM(edited)
Elaeus posted...
Orestes417 posted...
Moonkin prefer haste

(Kurisu@Wildhammer-EU)

Tutturu~

(As much fun as it has been appending that onto my posts, it's nice when I can make it the entire post.)

---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#14Brandonkillen22Posted 4/26/2013 3:47:17 PM
Brandonkillen22 posted...
Rockeign posted...
Rogues.

Only for Sub rogues mind you.

If you play assassin you will be dumping most things into mastery and for Combat you will dump into haste.

I see we are talking about pvp...well ignore me lol.
#15ElaeusPosted 4/26/2013 3:53:55 PM(edited)
Orestes417 posted...
that whole "after a breakpoint" thing is important. Yes they go crit eventually but it is *not* as the topic states their primary concern immediately after hit cap

Nope not eventually. That wording suggests that the break point is very relevant which really it isn't - you reach it with very minimum reforges if any, and you go crit after that for the MAJORITY of their secondary stats. Your statement was "moonkin prefer haste", which is plain wrong as your post plain and simple ignores the more important stat. It's ok to make mistakes, we all learn something new everyday.

Check the best druid in the world I linked in my post. In fact, he went for mastery as well because all his gear contain original crit on it, so that's not even haste after crit.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#16GForceDragonPosted 4/26/2013 4:11:08 PM
Elaeus posted...
Also if I am not mistaken (and I am 99% suer I am not), destruction warlocks at the moment are going for crit.

Came to say this.
---
"right now i have my ghoul glyphed to be the gimp, and when im low on health in summon the gimp and death pact his ass for some health. :/" -steveoSEK
#17MorgasaurusPosted 4/26/2013 4:52:07 PM
Yeah balance druids stack crit after getting just enough haste for a certain number of DoT ticks.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#18ChocoboMog123Posted 4/26/2013 5:35:15 PM
It's the best stat for bad Destro and Demo Locks, little thought involved and decent returns.
---
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif
#19ElaeusPosted 4/26/2013 6:14:43 PM(edited)
ChocoboMog123 posted...
It's the best stat for bad Destro and Demo Locks, little thought involved and decent returns.

I thought the reforges for destro depend on the fights.

Also - I wouldn't be calling a ranked destro warlock, an alt of my GM (prot warrior), bad when he got ranked on Iron Qon heroic. Nobody cares what kind of thought is involved if you are dishing out the most numbers which will help your guild AND get you ranked. Sorry, I know you are an amazing warlock (probably the best i know), but I simply can't buy what you just said because the result is what matters the most in the end.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#20ChocoboMogALTPosted 4/26/2013 6:21:42 PM
Elaeus posted...
ChocoboMog123 posted...

I thought the reforges for destro depend on the fights.

Also - I wouldn't be calling a ranked destro warlock, an alt of my GM (prot warrior), bad when he got ranked on Iron Qon heroic. Nobody cares what kind of thought is involved if you are dishing out the most numbers which will help your guild AND get you ranked. Sorry, I know you are a good warlock, but I simply can't buy what you just said because the result is what matters the most in the end.

Yeah, it does depend on the fight and spec. Sac prefers Mastery, Sup prefers Crit, RPPM trinkets and meta raise the value of Haste as does RoF uptime. Spec changes based on the fight, so stat priority will, too.
---
"We live in a country Hasire.." ~ yosouf06
REVOLVER STAKE! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v717/ChocoboMog123/AltEisenRChocoboMog.png