This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you roll a coin multiple times on the same boss in LFR and get loot?

#1mestupkid185Posted 4/26/2013 6:30:01 PM
I ask because mageara drops my Bis dagger before normals and i wanna roll all of my coins on it til i get it(itl replace a 463 so its worth it) but ive done this last week and i got gold on both my 2nd and 3rd kill of mag last week. Is this just bad RNG or does this not work?
#2toolittletimePosted 4/26/2013 6:40:20 PM
Yes.
---
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
Mark Twain
#3ljgfPosted 4/26/2013 6:42:23 PM
I think in general you can assume that if you can roll a coin, you can get loot.

Also, as far as I know, the only boss that you can't roll on more than once in a week is the Sha of Anger. Probably since he's on that fast respawn timer and people would be able to farm him for gear if you could roll every time.
---
http://i.imgur.com/SXElEbR.gif
http://i.imgur.com/EBGNymt.jpg
#4mestupkid185(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 8:11:21 PM
toolittletime posted...
Yes.

Neither of these posts provided me with any certainty. this one especially
#5Breaker BladePosted 4/26/2013 8:14:22 PM
Yes, you can roll a coin on the same boss multiple times per week for a chance at loot each time.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, Guild Wars 2, LoL, Dark Souls, Diablo III
Currently watching: Game of Thrones, Louie, Breaking Bad
#6toolittletimePosted 4/26/2013 8:29:50 PM
mestupkid185 posted...
toolittletime posted...
Yes.

Your response is just silly, I answered your question exactly.
Fight a boss again in lfr and you can use a coin to roll for loot, you are rude and don't deserve any consideration in the future.
---
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
Mark Twain
#7EDarienPosted 4/26/2013 8:32:00 PM
ljgf posted...
I think in general you can assume that if you can roll a coin, you can get loot.

Also, as far as I know, the only boss that you can't roll on more than once in a week is the Sha of Anger. Probably since he's on that fast respawn timer and people would be able to farm him for gear if you could roll every time.

This guy answered you exactly. Some fluff around the edges, as it were, but did you really not understand the bold?
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#8rareware101Posted 4/26/2013 10:30:47 PM
You can't roll again on ANY world bosses.
---
The Jeff Minter Llama360 Hardware Achievement - Unlocked after completing the Visualiser
#9TheGreatCheezePosted 4/26/2013 10:38:01 PM
mestupkid185 posted...
toolittletime posted...
Yes.

....how?
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit