This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did they buff bladestorm?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Did they buff bladestorm?
2 years ago#1
shock wave is way better for pvp. bladestorm should be trainable ability or buffed. cuz there's no point getting it.
2 years ago#2
Bring back throwdown, make shockwave prot only again, bladestorm arms only talent and add something else that tier maybe?
2 years ago#3
shawn10000000 posted...
Bring back throwdown, make shockwave prot only again, bladestorm arms only talent and add something else that tier maybe?

still lives in cata?
2 years ago#4
no, they got rid of throwdown when mop system came out. war's don't have anything beyond a stun other then charge.'

well they have either shockwave or that one where it is a ranged stun with damage (forgot the name).
---
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88
2 years ago#5
Don't underestimate Storm Bolt. Depending how you utilize that 3 second stun window, it could be the determining outcome of a fight, maybe even the result of a BG. This coming from personal experience btw.
---
Team Axis for Pokemon X and Y. Calling it now :p
01/08/2013. ---FC 3998 5714 1422
2 years ago#6
SteelPunk808 posted...
Don't underestimate Storm Bolt. Depending how you utilize that 3 second stun window, it could be the determining outcome of a fight, maybe even the result of a BG. This coming from personal experience btw.

a thousand times this, like seriously
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
2 years ago#7
Shockwave seriously needs to be off that talent list, back to Protection only, and un-nerfed so PVPers can stop f***ing up tanking because of their tears.
2 years ago#8
They need to make bladestorm all specs.
---
Pokemon White FC: Chris -- 2623 2820 3100
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Did they buff bladestorm?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived