This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Could Shaman possibly be getting something awesome next expansion?

#1Melted_ButterPosted 4/27/2013 10:32:07 PM
Cataclysm: Rogue's were underplayed, got legendary daggers
MoP: Warlocks were underplayed, got a complete overhaul

As far as I know, Shaman are next on the list of "underplayed classes" that get something awesome.
But what could they possibly get?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#2GForceDragonPosted 4/27/2013 10:57:39 PM
Totems with little legs so they can follow you around everywhere and little arms so they can high-five you when you do cool stuff.
---
"right now i have my ghoul glyphed to be the gimp, and when im low on health in summon the gimp and death pact his ass for some health. :/" -steveoSEK
#3fattonygambinoPosted 4/27/2013 11:07:49 PM
A buff to be competitive DPS not the current "Oh you need good gear, maintain perfectly optimal priority rotation and still be out DPS'd be 10 other classes in less gear"
---
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall
#4superhoffyPosted 4/27/2013 11:32:34 PM(edited)
shaman have 2 specs with 0 gear competition, that comfort has cost
#5luthienCrossPosted 4/27/2013 11:39:21 PM
GForceDragon posted...
Totems with little legs so they can follow you around everywhere and little arms so they can high-five you when you do cool stuff.

this, i want THIS
---
GT: Luthien Cross NNID: Cogliostro
You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
#6Super_ArcherPosted 4/27/2013 11:59:09 PM
superhoffy posted...
shaman have 2 specs with 0 gear competition, that comfort has cost

hunters steal my gear though

doesnt matter if they can use it
---
http://i.imgur.com/kWhI8mP.jpg
#7Blue7Posted 4/28/2013 12:29:10 AM
Tanking spec!
---
War:"I never change? **** you! You don't know me!" The Four Horsemen of Apocalypse on Fallout: Tactics
PSN: KujoMackenbarn
#8SA_X_Mk_IIPosted 4/28/2013 2:12:59 AM
Blue7 posted...
Tanking spec!

I wish this. Soooooo much this.
---
.: Tamoketh :: DRM is the fix no one wants, for a problem you can't avoid :.
.: You gotta be can we do you think if we can make a should just be alone? :.
#9ElaeusPosted 4/28/2013 2:16:43 AM
Just leave alone enhancement and then you can do whatever the **** spec you want.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#10AceronPosted 4/28/2013 2:55:10 AM
I'd like to see an ability where the Shaman can bind a spirit to their weapon, giving it the effect of one of their totems (limited of course by the normal duration / cooldown of the totem)

For extra effect you can limit it by restricting the totem to the same element as the Shaman's currently active weapon imbue (I.E. in order to bind Magma totem to your weapon, it has to have Flametongue weapon cast on it)
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL