Any tips for getting Elder Charms outside of Dailies/Vault run?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Any tips for getting Elder Charms outside of Dailies/Vault run?

User Info: SirGizmo

SirGizmo
3 years ago#1
Ran out, trying to get a Sha Touched weapon for an alt, any suggestions? I'm really bad at finding those Treasure Chests around the Isle, so any tips there would also be helpful.
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo

User Info: Egxamer1

Egxamer1
3 years ago#2
For the last two weeks i have found treasure chests in the lightning ore cave towards the end of the dailies. they can spawn in so many locations i honestly dont even try to find them until the weekend.
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.

User Info: Darkon

Darkon
3 years ago#3
You can only find 1 treasure chest per character per week.
Winning is overrated.

User Info: fattonygambino

fattonygambino
3 years ago#4
Darkon posted...

Entirely false
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
3 years ago#5
fattonygambino posted...
Darkon posted...

Entirely false

Which chests do you think he's referring to?
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: PhrenzZephyr

PhrenzZephyr
3 years ago#6
Darkon posted...

Entirely false

You can find more if you find them within approx 5 mins of the first one. So realistically you can only find one.

User Info: Kaizukezu

Kaizukezu
3 years ago#7
I'm not 100% sure, but the Incantations of Vu/Deng/Haqin useable items at the gravestones. When you kill them, I think they drop Fortuitous Coffers, which contain 1-3 elder charms.

SirGizmo
3 years ago#8
Kaizukezu posted...
I'm not 100% sure, but the Incantations of Vu/Deng/Haqin useable items at the gravestones. When you kill them, I think they drop Fortuitous Coffers, which contain 1-3 elder charms.

I've tried farming the Priestess that Wowhead says drops the Incantations (25% or so each). I've killed around 20 or so with no luck. Has anyone else had better luck elsewhere?
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
3 years ago#9
SirGizmo posted...
Kaizukezu posted...

I've tried farming the Priestess that Wowhead says drops the Incantations (25% or so each). I've killed around 20 or so with no luck. Has anyone else had better luck elsewhere?

Those are another item you can only get once a week (from any mob on IoT).
Thomx
like tommicks

SirGizmo
3 years ago#10
Week, I think I sold mine or something. The Weekly Isle addon says I did it...
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Any tips for getting Elder Charms outside of Dailies/Vault run?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived