This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any tips for getting Elder Charms outside of Dailies/Vault run?

#1SirGizmoPosted 4/28/2013 12:24:34 PM
Ran out, trying to get a Sha Touched weapon for an alt, any suggestions? I'm really bad at finding those Treasure Chests around the Isle, so any tips there would also be helpful.
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#2Egxamer1Posted 4/28/2013 12:35:44 PM
For the last two weeks i have found treasure chests in the lightning ore cave towards the end of the dailies. they can spawn in so many locations i honestly dont even try to find them until the weekend.
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
#3DarkonPosted 4/28/2013 1:05:03 PM
You can only find 1 treasure chest per character per week.
---
Winning is overrated.
#4fattonygambinoPosted 4/28/2013 1:37:23 PM
Darkon posted...

Entirely false
---
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall
#5angrywalrus13Posted 4/28/2013 1:54:58 PM
fattonygambino posted...
Darkon posted...

Entirely false

Which chests do you think he's referring to?
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#6PhrenzZephyrPosted 4/28/2013 1:55:43 PM
Darkon posted...

Entirely false

You can find more if you find them within approx 5 mins of the first one. So realistically you can only find one.
#7KaizukezuPosted 4/28/2013 2:42:58 PM
I'm not 100% sure, but the Incantations of Vu/Deng/Haqin useable items at the gravestones. When you kill them, I think they drop Fortuitous Coffers, which contain 1-3 elder charms.
#8SirGizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 3:00:45 PM
Kaizukezu posted...
I'm not 100% sure, but the Incantations of Vu/Deng/Haqin useable items at the gravestones. When you kill them, I think they drop Fortuitous Coffers, which contain 1-3 elder charms.

I've tried farming the Priestess that Wowhead says drops the Incantations (25% or so each). I've killed around 20 or so with no luck. Has anyone else had better luck elsewhere?
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#9angrywalrus13Posted 4/28/2013 3:04:05 PM(edited)
SirGizmo posted...
Kaizukezu posted...

I've tried farming the Priestess that Wowhead says drops the Incantations (25% or so each). I've killed around 20 or so with no luck. Has anyone else had better luck elsewhere?

Those are another item you can only get once a week (from any mob on IoT).
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#10SirGizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 3:33:39 PM
Week, I think I sold mine or something. The Weekly Isle addon says I did it...
---