This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most fun melee DPS spec in the game?

#11femmefatale7Posted 4/29/2013 7:47:09 PM
Marndos posted...
Bump for MOAR DATA. looks like Enhance might be #1 again...

Previous results for those interested:

August 2012: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/534914-world-of-warcraft/63785363
November 2012: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/534914-world-of-warcraft/64594686

Yeah I might be a stats nerd so what

Stats nerds are awesome. On a more serious note, I'm loving my fury warrior, but the more my coworkers talk about it, and the more I read forums like this, the more I'm tempted to level an Enhancement Shaman. I just don't want to go through Pandaria for a 5th time.
---
Meh. As difficult as it may be for you, you're just going to have to accept that you'll have to go without dick for awhile. - Steamster to Little Zardar
#12Marndos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 12:10:45 PM
yummy, yummy data.
---
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.
#13ElaeusPosted 4/30/2013 1:05:54 PM
Just a heads up so that you don't get disappointed in the future: Statistically speaking there are alot of voters that would choose the option they think they would see the majority chose as well (they love feeling in the popular side) - or just click out of influence of what they've seen in a past experience.

Windwalker here. Not only I enjoy their shifting rotation but also I love having 5 keybinds for stuff that will just increase my speed (AND HAVING PASSIVE SPEED ON TOP OF THAT).

Close pick is rogue, preferably assassin.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#14Marndos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 10:29:15 PM
Other polls got to around 300 votes, for consistency let's try to get this one that high :O
---
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.
#15fan360Posted 5/1/2013 3:08:57 AM
Enhancement Shaman is a good example of "vocal minority".

If it is most fun, how can I never see them.
#16FridgiaPosted 5/1/2013 3:37:16 AM
ret pally. it sucks when u have low ilvl, but as u gain better gears, it starts to get fun
---
85 Warrior - Nagrand
#17Mighty_BuffaloPosted 5/1/2013 3:48:57 AM
fan360 posted...

Because dey made me go Resto
#18ElaeusPosted 5/1/2013 4:15:34 AM
It has to be either assassin rogue or windwalker to me.

I just can't get over how many speed stuff keybinds I have as a WW and that is simply awesome so I chose that.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#19Marndos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 4:58:21 AM
Elaeus posted...
It has to be either assassin rogue or windwalker to me.

I just can't get over how many speed stuff keybinds I have as a WW and that is simply awesome so I chose that.

Did you forget you posted yesterday? :P
---
#20Liquid BikePosted 5/1/2013 10:55:00 AM
fan360 posted...

They are the most fun to play but that doesn't mean they are good in game. People tend to play whichever class has the best DPS even if its less fun.