This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dusted off my level 34 Prot Warrior for some pvp

#1TheGreatCheezePosted 4/29/2013 1:31:59 AM
People were not kidding about shield slam, and when I get the damage boost in WSG mixed with glyphed shield block, Dayum.

The only class I had a problem with was hunters, if my charges are on CD I'm basically the fat kid struggling to catch up. Though I actually finished off a hunter with Throw, thanks to second wind.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#2thebladeofwoePosted 4/29/2013 3:19:01 AM
Yeah hunters are a pain, but with the ability to use charge 3 times or two it can be a serious faceroll. And it does depend on the skills of you and him.
---
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Powerglave/advanced
black 2FC 4685 8625 3119
#3Right_Chus_1Posted 4/29/2013 3:34:41 AM
Hunters are easy to kill at that level. Make it look like you are running at the hunter at first, he will start to kite, once he takes that first jump backwards, you run the opposite direction. He will be out of casting range and have to chase you, this is what you want. Let him chase you for a few seconds, or until charge is up then you switch directions again, towards him, charge, press shield slam and loot. Never chase a hunter, always make them chase you.
#4Hoops01Posted 4/29/2013 7:41:11 AM
Right_Chus_1 posted...
Hunters are easy to kill at that level. Make it look like you are running at the hunter at first, he will start to kite, once he takes that first jump backwards, you run the opposite direction. He will be out of casting range and have to chase you, this is what you want. Let him chase you for a few seconds, or until charge is up then you switch directions again, towards him, charge, press shield slam and loot. Never chase a hunter, always make them chase you.

Whilst you are right, I wouldn't say "let hunters chase you" lol. I think the right term would be "keep out of kiting range when your charge is on CD".
#5TheGreatCheeze(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 11:11:43 AM
Right_Chus_1 posted...

Ah, okay. I was too impatient about it and just wanted to get my shield slams, I'll remember this in the future, thanks!
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit