This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

School of Hard Knocks has to be the most obnoxious achievement.

#1the old solid snakePosted 4/29/2013 6:09:32 PM
I have different parts of it done on different characters, and you'd think that it would count, but nope. Trying to get the flag returned in WSG as a ranged is a pain in the ass too. As of right now I still have to get the tower in AV and the flag in WSG. Probably the two biggest pains.

Last damn achievement I need for the drake too.
---
.(\._./)
.(.^.^.) Teh bunny
#2Lady_TygryPosted 4/29/2013 6:48:37 PM
I wrote a pretty in-depth post on this a couple years ago after earning What a Long, Strange Trip on every class. A lot of people complain that SoHK kills it for them so maybe you'll find some of my notes helpful (I offer general tips as well as class-exclusive tips). It doesn't include monks of course and it's possible some of the info. is outdated but I doubt that's the case:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/892730-Guide-to-preparing-for-Children-s-Week-%28includes-the-scary-stuff%29-Lengthy-post
---
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow, we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
#3halomonkey1_3_5Posted 4/29/2013 7:09:23 PM
go get it on a low level character with heirlooms
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#4Right_Chus_1Posted 4/29/2013 7:17:25 PM
the old solid snake posted...
I have different parts of it done on different characters, and you'd think that it would count, but nope.

halomonkey1_3_5 posted...
go get it on a low level character with heirlooms

u wot m8?
#5halomonkey1_3_5Posted 4/29/2013 7:27:00 PM
Right_Chus_1 posted...
u wot m8?

he could do the whole thing instead of just different parts
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#6Right_Chus_1Posted 4/29/2013 7:28:44 PM
halomonkey1_3_5 posted...
Right_Chus_1 posted...
u wot m8?

he could do the whole thing instead of just different parts

ooo i musta mis-understood you broski...My bad my bad.
#7the old solid snake(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 8:22:05 PM
I'm just sitting at needing the WSG flag return now. 10 minute minimum queue for WSG specific at low levels, plus people not willing to help at all, plus every other enemy being a prot warrior makes this a very frustrating and time consuming part.

Seriously wondering if I do the WSG one on an easier class and open a ticket if a GM will just grant me credit for it. They had to do it for the Elder achievement because of the Wintergrasp bug.
---
.(\._./)
.(.^.^.) Teh bunny
#8Far421Posted 4/30/2013 8:15:15 AM
Terrible achievement. The people trying to do it are griefed to no end and the people trying to pvp are plagued with leeches who don't care about winning.
---
Pokemon White FC: 4341 2165 1292
#9piplupzeroPosted 4/30/2013 8:59:49 AM
Be a paladin. Its great. I see you are participating in flag based activities. It would be a shame if... hand of protection :D.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
#10LatiasSAPosted 5/4/2013 2:17:04 AM
piplupzero posted...
Be a paladin. Its great. I see you are participating in flag based activities. It would be a shame if... hand of protection :D.

same way I did it
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman