This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

476 PVP gear versus higher 496-522 PVE gear...

#11Glockass1Posted 4/30/2013 11:34:06 AM
Warrior t14 2pc bonus looks tempting
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
http://i.imgur.com/qsRb7.png
#12BIMHBPosted 4/30/2013 1:15:53 PM
Dawnshadow posted...
XtraT posted...

honor gear was already better than pre 504 pve gear so yeah

I'm talking about after the 5.3 patch. Honor gear is better /now/, but resilience is going to be an inherent character property independent of gear and PvP power will be much weaker per point than it is on live. I think that using PvE gear in casual PvP might be doable (obviously not rated PvP, but battlegrounds and stuff.)

You really, really need to work on your reading comprehension. (Also, using capital letters and punctuation will make people take you a bit more seriously.)

why are you so upset? relax nerd
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#13mestupkid185Posted 4/30/2013 1:29:04 PM
Ive been informed by board vets in the past that xtrat is kind of a troll/idiot. so pay him no mind.
#14angrywalrus13Posted 4/30/2013 1:32:54 PM
He's neither of those things, and I say that with 100% sincerity. People just take him too seriously and immediately discount what he says because they assume he's trolling.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#15ElaeusPosted 4/30/2013 1:45:22 PM
Dawnshadow posted...

You really, really need to work on your reading comprehension. (Also, using capital letters and punctuation will make people take you a bit more seriously.)

You're not serious are you?
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#16metroidfreakv4Posted 5/1/2013 5:30:53 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
He's neither of those things, and I say that with 100% sincerity. People just take him too seriously and immediately discount what he says because they assume he's trolling.

Woooooahhhhh. Me ela xtrat Wrym Zardar coop and a few others like lightning bolt and walrus are probably your best bet for good answers. The people that find him a troll are just not happy that his answer is right. He is always very factual. If he isn't, it's blatantly obvious, and generally it's because the topic is derailed.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SO-HGwxJNg