This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most fun healer in the game?

#1MarndosPosted 4/30/2013 12:28:45 PM
Yay defense! - Results (253 votes)
Druid
16.21% (41 votes)
Monk
13.83% (35 votes)
Paladin
13.04% (33 votes)
Priest (Discipline)
21.74% (55 votes)
Priest (Holy)
11.46% (29 votes)
Shaman
23.72% (60 votes)
This poll is now closed.
oh yeah we're doin' this again.

Previous results:
August 2012: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/534914-world-of-warcraft/63754430
November 2012: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/534914-world-of-warcraft/64685598
---
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.
#2Marndos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 9:28:18 PM
"Bump it up" - Elvis Costello
---
Please change your vector and move to a different coordinate because this quadrant is off limits.
#3BobTDonutPosted 4/30/2013 9:45:20 PM(edited)
Remember when I voted Monk in the November topic? Remember when Monks were actually a blast because Fistweaving was worth it?

Yeah. **** Monks.

Also who the hell is voting Disc, the most brain-dead healing spec to ever exist in the game? OH LOOK I CAN SMITE SPAM LOLOLOL SPIRIT SHELL
---
us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/lPu0J.gif http://i.minus.com/iOBJhbqPH5kt4.gif i.imgur.com/l3KcLSb.gif
#4Marndos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 9:54:14 PM
BobTDonut posted...
Remember when I voted Monk in the November topic? Remember when Monks were actually a blast because Fistweaving was worth it?

Yeah. **** Monks.

I hear you :( I too leveled a Mistweaver (right after MoP came out in fact, and it was my first character to 90) and really liked playing one before...now they're just okay at best. It's still fun fistweaving through 5-mans but I'll take other healers when it comes to raiding.
---
#5Mark BellhornPosted 5/1/2013 12:48:22 AM
Also who the hell is voting Disc, the most brain-dead healing spec to ever exist in the game? OH LOOK I CAN SMITE SPAM LOLOLOL SPIRIT SHELL

as a disc priest i've noticed that what you're describing is pretty rampant but some of us actually do use all of the disc toolkit and it -is- a lot of fun when you do.

one thing that drives me nuts - in seeing what spells other disc priests are using - is that so many seem to shy away from using power word: shield. it's a fantastic spell and the icy-veins 'tip' of 'use it once every 12 seconds' is kinda dumb.
like today i helped in a sha kill and i was checking out what spells the other disc priests were using; there was one that used power word: shield *once* and was also glyphed into it.
#6ElaeusPosted 5/1/2013 3:21:28 AM
lol@ all the discipline votes.

Immediately this topic is bogus and I refuse to vote in it.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#7JiruruPosted 5/1/2013 3:29:29 AM
Can you seriously heal (obviously not high-end stuff) just with Smite spam? This is almost as mind-blowing as my Aimed Shot discovery.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#8Lightning BoltPosted 5/1/2013 3:30:02 AM
Elaeus posted...
lol@ all the discipline votes.

Immediately this topic is bogus and I refuse to vote in it.

Disc is chill, what's the problem?
It's not like healing is ever hard. People pick up their healer when they want to go cheerlead on some bosses and just relax.

So people pick the one that's most chill to them. I chill the hardest with Druid so that's my favorite.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#9ElaeusPosted 5/1/2013 3:33:17 AM
Sorry LB, not going to take the bait, especially with your extremely limited experience on the matter. :p
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#10SA_X_Mk_IIPosted 5/1/2013 4:22:02 AM
Druid Healing is... different.

People say Healing is playing Whack-A-Mole with people's health bars... well, Druid healing is more like playing Psychic-Whack-A-Mole.

The one thing I absolutely love with Druid healing: healing on the move. Healing Touch is only ever insta-cast, Nourish I don't find myself ever really using and only Regrowth I stop and cast (unless it's heavy damage and I just go Incarnation). Otherwise, I can do full healing while fully mobile. Sure, it's made it so I can NOT heal on my Druid and NOT jump around like a crazy moron that's trying to shake a swarm of bees and a swarm of termites that have set aside their differences, intermingled their men and women and created a super race of wood-knawing stinger-stabbing buzzing-little-flying-freaks intent on making my Treant form suffer for all eternity, in this life time and all the others... all while the Campfire buff is burning me alive.

On my Shaman though, I act "normal" when healing.
---
.: Tamoketh :: DRM is the fix no one wants, for a problem you can't avoid :.
.: You gotta be can we do you think if we can make a should just be alone? :.