This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want to be a BG killing machine

#21nimatoda666Posted 5/3/2013 8:43:08 AM
Glockass1 posted...
nimatoda666 posted...
With decent gear on my hunter I went 39 and 0 in random rbgs and had a 115-2 stretch in a day of random battlegrounds, and this is playing completely random without any guild mates or a pocket healer. I love hunters cc mobility escapability and insane burst, plus bm hunters are extremely viable in arenas and rbgs. You will fall in love when you pvp with hunters.

Gj playing with the most op and faceroll class in the game.

Correct. That's the entire point of this thread is it not? To find the best killing machine for bgs?
#22NitroRat(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 5:30:55 PM
Bump. Between hunter and ww monk I'm thinking. I just love knockbacks and mobility.
---
I don't think I have ever seen religion compared to public urination before.- TheBlueAvenger
#23EpsteinBarrPosted 5/3/2013 5:37:14 PM
I have yet to play bgs in Mists, but back in Cata I remember my blood DK wrecking quite a havoc in bgs. He was hard to kill and did good damage output. I could just stick him in the middle of everything and go to town. He was also good for stalling, especially because other players want to zone in on me and get ocd on killing me for some reason.
#24nimatoda666Posted 5/4/2013 12:45:56 AM
Then I would say Hunter, I just could never get into windwalker personally. And ww wouldn't do nearly as well compared to hunters
#25LatiasSAPosted 5/4/2013 1:13:26 AM
boomkin with glyph of moonbeast for maximum lel
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
#26NitroRat(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 12:58:26 PM
Would mm come back as possibly viable in pvp? Bm is ok, but once the pet dies and phoenix is on cd you're kinda boned..
---
I don't think I have ever seen religion compared to public urination before.- TheBlueAvenger