This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DKs best melee in pvp in 5. 3

#11LatiasSAPosted 5/4/2013 1:51:41 AM

They had to bribe people with legendaries to get them to play rogues, and hunters have a class-exclusive pet collection minigame. People like the hunter pet minigame.

...The hell is this? I have been playing a hunter for weeks now and I don't have so much as even the slightlest clue as to what this could be.
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
#12ljgfPosted 5/4/2013 3:20:55 AM

They had to bribe people with legendaries to get them to play rogues, and hunters have a class-exclusive pet collection minigame. People like the hunter pet minigame.

...The hell is this? I have been playing a hunter for weeks now and I don't have so much as even the slightlest clue as to what this could be.

He's talking about hunter pets in general. It's most likely some bad trolling.
---
http://i.imgur.com/SXElEbR.gif
http://i.imgur.com/EBGNymt.jpg
#13Right_Chus_1Posted 5/4/2013 4:01:05 AM(edited)
Trying to make sense of this topic. DK's will still be best melee in 5.3. Im not sure what that has to do with mages. Mages arent melee.

It's just the PVP cycle. Everyone should be used to it by now. "What class isnt being played this season? O ok, buff them a little.".."Which classes are being played too much this season? O ok, nerf them a little".

You would figure everyone would be used to it by now. Sure, you still get the scrubs that say "Mages are amazing, they have all the control".

The same person cant tell you the last time a mage was on a winning tournament team. Hint, its been a while.
#14Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 4:29:54 AM
Right_Chus_1 posted...
Trying to make sense of this topic. DK's will still be best melee in 5.3. Im not sure what that has to do with mages. Mages arent melee.

It's just the PVP cycle. Everyone should be used to it by now. "What class isnt being played this season? O ok, buff them a little.".."Which classes are being played too much this season? O ok, nerf them a little".

You would figure everyone would be used to it by now. Sure, you still get the scrubs that say "Mages are amazing, they have all the control".

The same person cant tell you the last time a mage was on a winning tournament team. Hint, its been a while.

Rofl. Blizzcon 2012 another switched to mage because dks sucked ass. Mages have only been buffed since then.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
http://i.imgur.com/qsRb7.png
#15lunchbox2042Posted 5/4/2013 6:49:43 AM
Glockass1 posted...
Right_Chus_1 posted...

Rofl. Blizzcon 2012 another switched to mage because dks sucked ass. Mages have only been buffed since then.

When was this Blizzcon 2012 you speak of?
---
GT: Mr Fn Lunchbox
#16ElaeusPosted 5/4/2013 6:57:02 AM
lunchbox2042 posted...
Glockass1 posted...
Right_Chus_1 posted...

When was this Blizzcon 2012 you speak of?

He's trying to say they couldn't put resources into a Blizzcon 2012 because they had their hands busy pouring said resources making mages even more turd than they already are.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#17DawnshadowPosted 5/4/2013 9:35:41 AM
LatiasSA posted...

Most of the rare spawn pets from 4.2 on (and a few of the Cata rares, like the mob Ghostcrawler) have requirements to tame-- for example, most of the Mists ones have to be tracked and flushed out with flares, the Molten Front pets all had challenges involved that you had to pass in order to tame them, and so on. Even at lower levels, there are some pets with unique skins that are on a long spawn timer, or only spawn if you do certain things, like the phantom cat from Darkshore.

This basically makes finding the rare pets a sort of minigame. And, no, that wasn't trolling (although it was joking, mostly.) Some people really do play hunter because they love collecting the pets. And they really did put in the legendary daggers (and the warlock revamp) because those classes were really underplayed.

Granted, in my experience playing a rogue in PvE is miserable-- I'm not surprised they're a niche class. They're very fun to play in PvP, though squishy if caught out of stealth. (My rogue's not 90 and I mostly leveled him through random battlegrounds once I realized that they were a lot of fun in moderation [which is why said rogue is level 80 after two and a half years of existing-- I should probably lock his XP and do Herald] so I can't say much on the world PvP front.)
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
#18ElaeusPosted 5/4/2013 10:14:51 AM
Dawnshadow posted...
Granted, in my experience playing a rogue in PvE is miserable--

LOL

you've gotta be SERIOUSLY bad at this game to be bad at rogues. Always been one of the excellent dps classes.

It's as if people on this board never heard of world of logs or something.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.