This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was your favorite healer to PvP with while leveling?

#1SyrupBookPosted 5/3/2013 5:58:40 PM
I've been kicking the idea around and from strictly witnessing others healing in BGs I think MW Monks and Disc Priests seem pretty fun. What do ya'll think?
---
/target keyboard
/cast faceroll
#2ian2093Posted 5/3/2013 6:45:54 PM
I'm just going to throw up a pity post here because no one has ever thought about PvP while leveling, much less the healers that make the healing happen.

That said though, my favorite healers would have to be DKs way back when WotLK came out and they were extremely unbalanced. There was some Blood ability that let them heal insane amounts, and I remember an AV I did that was literally me as a Warrior, a Mage, and 38 DKs. Arguably one of the funniest moments in WoW that hasn't been already programmed into the game.
---
When all else fails, rage quit.
#3BIMHBPosted 5/3/2013 8:10:52 PM
hpallys and discs are stupidly OP pre 85
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#4LatiasSAPosted 5/4/2013 3:00:38 AM
invincible disc priest
---
PM me about scrolls of res. I have 19 referrals left.
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
#5Right_Chus_1Posted 5/4/2013 3:06:18 AM(edited)
Protection warrior is the only correct answer.

And before you question my judgment, he doesnt need to heal me much, he heals in his sheild. He is my favorite partner. By FAR.
#6CacofiendPosted 5/4/2013 4:07:20 AM
Disc priest and holy paladin are the only answers imo.

Saying that, people saying disc priests are OP make me laugh. They are ridicolously easy to kill pre 90 for most classes. Interupt/silence to break penance and dispel shields and laugh while they die.
#7Right_Chus_1Posted 5/4/2013 4:20:56 AM
Cacofiend posted...

Saying that, people saying disc priests are OP make me laugh. They are ridicolously easy to kill pre 90 for most classes. Interupt/silence to break penance and dispel shields and laugh while they die.

You didnt say protection warrior. You know nothing about low level pvp partners.
#8ljgfPosted 5/4/2013 4:49:51 AM
Cacofiend posted...

You didnt say protection warrior. You know nothing about low level pvp partners.

This thread is about healers. Warriors may be OP, but they're not healers.
---
http://i.imgur.com/SXElEbR.gif
http://i.imgur.com/EBGNymt.jpg
#9Right_Chus_1Posted 5/4/2013 5:27:28 AM
ljgf posted...
Cacofiend posted...

This thread is about healers. Warriors may be OP, but they're not healers.

They are the only healer i need.