This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what do worgens look best as?

#21BigBoss2021Posted 5/7/2013 12:58:51 AM
I hate the 2handed Worgen animation. You're doing constant front flips, and it gets way annoying IMO. Also, Worgen DKs doesn't make any sense at all =P.

I'd say rogues or hunters.
---
It's my money and I NEED IT NOW!!
Steam ID = Automatomatic
#22deathpapayaPosted 5/7/2013 8:37:18 AM
Yhi posted...
look best in human form tbh.

Nothing looks good as a human in this game.
---
Steam: Emophia PS3: Emophia Vita: Kitikat XBL: Genophia
#23Sir WillPosted 5/7/2013 8:44:59 AM
deathpapaya posted...
Yhi posted...

I like human death knights.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#24Nomadic ViewPosted 5/8/2013 12:40:22 PM
I think they would have looked best as monks.
---
{}\\{}(o){}\\//{}//=\\{})){}(< \\//{}{{-{}//\\{}
#25AllGodsDiePosted 5/8/2013 12:57:41 PM
Hunters for sure. Several of the sets actually fit the beast look very well, the cata pvp gear, tier 1, tier 5, season 2, tier 13, all look epic on worgens. They all look good with the helms, which is hard to find for worgen.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#26koujimorenoPosted 5/8/2013 1:18:42 PM
deathpapaya posted...
Yhi posted...

Females look alright, males look straight retarded.
#27cabbit82Posted 5/8/2013 9:18:45 PM
Worgens look best as either rogues or hunters especially when they wear the Lon Cheney top hat. BTW Worgen really look best as Worgen form otherwise theyd just be humans and defeat the purpose of being a Druid descended werewolf. Night Elves and Worgen are the only Ally races I like being anything closer to human is just Boring. We're playing an MMO for god's sake you can be human in RL. The whole point of RPGs is to get AWAY from reality and revel in fantasy.
#28cute_latino009Posted 5/8/2013 9:48:51 PM
What, no "other" vote option? I'll go with "dead flea infested corpses"
#29Nomadic ViewPosted 5/9/2013 5:11:02 AM
cabbit82 posted...
Worgens look best as either rogues or hunters especially when they wear the Lon Cheney top hat. BTW Worgen really look best as Worgen form otherwise theyd just be humans and defeat the purpose of being a Druid descended werewolf. Night Elves and Worgen are the only Ally races I like being anything closer to human is just Boring. We're playing an MMO for god's sake you can be human in RL. The whole point of RPGs is to get AWAY from reality and revel in fantasy.

Draenei
---
{}\\{}(o){}\\//{}//=\\{})){}(< \\//{}{{-{}//\\{}
#30VelociswaggerPosted 5/9/2013 5:16:05 AM
Knave posted...
They look good as nothing IMO. Worst race in the game.