This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how is Mists turning out?

#81no1oblivionfanPosted 5/7/2013 11:37:34 AM
Well it's:

BC > T11 Cata > WOTLK > MoP > Vanilla > Cata Post T11

for me.

There is nothing to hate about this expansion at all despite the terrible imbalance in PVP and the mandatory dailies at the start. Everything else is spot on, but the only reason I sort of dislike it is because the game is starting to feel way too 'linear' (Is the best word I can think of for it). A lot of things feel the same and it's not getting any better as time goes on. But that's just the game evolving and not MoP on it's own.
---
Steam: An_Orang3e
#82BIMHBPosted 5/8/2013 1:20:39 PM
Limbic posted...
BIMHB posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Gojak_v3 posted...
Not too good. They haven't even sold 3 million copies of Mists.

lol

1/10

too easy to disprove

im still waiting for you to disprove it. you should be able to do it fast because of how easy it is.

keep this bumped guys. this is so easy to disprove yet he has yet to do it.
---
Bush is my homeboy.
#83DrJohnSmith9Posted 5/8/2013 7:02:26 PM
This article sums it up for me:

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/02/14/the-problem-with-valor-points-in-pandaria/
---
http://tinyurl.com/6vnaund
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l85f77lEuh1qa0nd6o1_500.gif
#84BIMHBPosted 5/10/2013 6:25:37 AM
BIMHB posted...
Limbic posted...
BIMHB posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
Gojak_v3 posted...
Not too good. They haven't even sold 3 million copies of Mists.

lol

1/10

too easy to disprove

im still waiting for you to disprove it. you should be able to do it fast because of how easy it is.

keep this bumped guys. this is so easy to disprove yet he has yet to do it.

---
Bush is my homeboy.
#85cymanxPosted 5/10/2013 3:30:51 PM
I played Mists of Pandaria at the beginning of it's launch, but I'm also very objective and as neutral as you can get. With that said...

1. I loved the starting zone, it was fun and interesting, a nice pace from the far more annoying Cataclysm starter zones.

2. As a race, Pandarians had some of the BEST racial abilities that I've seen currently, if I have to be honest. Now that Blood Elves no longer use their mana abilities that were stripped from them years ago, there are few if any racials that I actually like. So to find an ability that halves damage from falls, or increases bonuses from foods... yes please.

3. Monks, where do I start? I often found the Monk to be something reminscent (if that's the right word) of a low budget martial arts movie. I've seen movies that were more interesting then the monk, and their lack of weapons in low levels (staves) can be a bit of a pain after leaving the starting zone. They feel too cartoony, even for World of Warcraft and this bugs me.

With that said, I absolutely hated being a Worgen or Goblin in Cataclysm. Neither zones were very enjoyable in the slightest and I despised most of the racials to boot. Cataclysm seemed more like a bad idea to me, where as Kung Fu Panda... I mean Mists of Pandaria seemed to be more thought out. And c'mon, they used Ranma 1/2 references, this kind've improved it for me. Not a bad expansion over all, and should have been the expansion they developed instead of Cataclysm.
---
"Staying dead." can you imagine?