This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does CRZ help even out the numbers of Allies/Horde in a zone?

#1TheGreatCheezePosted 5/6/2013 8:24:52 PM
If not, why? As an ally on Tich I've seen 2 other Allies questing over the last hour, and over 10 Horde. I don't get it.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#2kingdrake2Posted 5/6/2013 10:00:41 PM
crz doesn't help for squat unless horde/alliance is the dominating faction on a pvp server.
---
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88
#3noimnoturdaddyPosted 5/7/2013 6:56:56 AM
The only thing CRZ does is make it take longer to level an alt than it used to.
---
http://postimage.org/image/5h4szslj9/
Man, you are think. - KrazyDago101's attempt to insult me
#4kingdrake2Posted 5/7/2013 7:56:38 AM
noimnoturdaddy posted...

i can confirm this... i was in hinterlands waiting for a quest mob that took forever to spawn. it had 2-3 people waiting and it took hours.
---
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88
#5SA_X_Mk_IIPosted 5/7/2013 8:07:15 AM
CRZ is there to bring the fun back to old areas!

It's there to bring life back to previously barren zones by having more players encountered while questing.

It brings more competition for mobs as well as for gathering resources. Love to do 5 laps around an area and not find a single Herbalism/Mining node? SO DO WE!!

The CRZ initiative brings the MM back to MMORPG!!!

Basically, it does the complete opposite of what nearly everyone wants.

The irony here boys and girls is that, despite being an MMO, the leveling zones are actually more fun with a very small number of players that are from the SAME SERVER as you since if you group together and quest, you can trade things and even join the other person's guild. Given the choice between high population of CRZ players and no population, I'd pick no population any day.
---
.: Tamoketh :: DRM is the fix no one wants, for a problem you can't avoid :.
.: You gotta be can we do you think if we can make a should just be alone? :.
#6Wookie_Is_BackPosted 5/7/2013 5:50:51 PM
noimnoturdaddy posted...

24 hours /played to hit 80 instead of 23. Omg so much longer.
#7angrywalrus13Posted 5/7/2013 5:52:47 PM
CRZ has probably been directly responsible for adding a grand total of 10 minutes to my leveling time, tops. It's also responsible for saving a bit of it when I grouped with some cross-server dudes and we stomped a few quests.

I get that it's not great for a lot of things (hello transferring off of my old PvP server), but leveling isn't too affected unless an opposite-faction gank crew forms.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#8EDarienPosted 5/7/2013 7:28:19 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
CRZ has probably been directly responsible for adding a grand total of 10 minutes to my leveling time, tops. It's also responsible for saving a bit of it when I grouped with some cross-server dudes and we stomped a few quests.

I get that it's not great for a lot of things (hello transferring off of my old PvP server), but leveling isn't too affected unless an opposite-faction gank crew forms.

This is the only time I've ever seen CRZ do anything at all. Getting opposite factioned people together to gank me. They're also usually high enough level that they don't always need the extra numbers, but just for kicks, they're there too.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14