This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite class concept and hardest decision you've ever made?

#1Glockass1Posted 5/10/2013 12:31:23 PM
My favorite is Shaman because spiritual warriors sounds really cool even though my main is a DK. Planning on maining Resto Shaman soon though(he's only 483).

Also I decided to leave Civil Engineering(stayed here for 1 year) and move on to Computer Engineering.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
http://i.imgur.com/qsRb7.png
#2SulticunePosted 5/10/2013 12:35:53 PM
Feral Druid. I can turn into a cat and prowl around and make stuff bleed? Sign me up!

Guardian Druid. I've always been a defensive-melee player, I really loved Paladin in Diablo 2 but WoW's lola just wasn't me. So I get to be a cool looking green Bear and survive for ages.

Hardest decision was leaving all of my family and friends in England to come and live with my fianceť in Sweden. Been here for almost 5 years now!
---
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001
#3Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 12:38:40 PM
I've tried Feral and I like the concept but I didn't like it that much :P Good job moving on with your life though. I was miserable in Civil Engineering. since I didn't like it at all. I thought it was going to be different. Computers are my passion (inb4 nerd) and the University in my country specializes in robotics and stuff like that so I can't wait to start my first semester in September :)
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
http://i.imgur.com/qsRb7.png
#4SulticunePosted 5/10/2013 12:53:26 PM
Thanks. Yeah, problem is Blizzard keep changing Feral/Guardian, one has to be bothered to keep up with it and be very adaptable.

Awesome, robotics would be fun. I'd use it to simplify (read: make lazy) my life so that I could sit at my desk longer!
---
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001
#5thebladeofwoePosted 5/10/2013 1:43:58 PM
I really like the idea of shamans too.

I love my shaman (resto/ele) but i will delete him i think and re role another in full looms /BoA gear from guild.

And hardest decision? No idea really.

Most i can think of is, me and fiance was "on the fence" weather or not to teminate our child (she was only a few weeks gone then.) so glad we decided to keeo him and try our hand at parenting (which we are not bad at btw:-))

Best thing in our life.
---
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Powerglave/advanced
black 2FC 4685 8625 3119
#6webbc99Posted 5/10/2013 1:55:38 PM
Love the Warlock concept. Sacrifice everything for power... Like mages with no limits. Their lust for power knows no bounds.

Hardest decision would be to get a diagnosis for my bipolar condition and start treatment and therapy. Sounds like a no brainer but I didn't really have any support and it's really difficult to check yourself in because you feel so negative about everything!
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: Soul Sacrifice, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, World of Warcraft
#7Lightning BoltPosted 5/10/2013 2:00:18 PM
The only question I ever thought was hard was: Do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#8TheGreatCheezePosted 5/10/2013 2:41:58 PM
Hmm, I think Ret Paladin or Enh Shaman.

Hardest decision was/is deciding what I want to major in college. Once I get to college.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#9angrywalrus13Posted 5/10/2013 2:51:15 PM
Lightning Bolt posted...
The only question I ever thought was hard was: Do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?

http://cultureslurp.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Facebook-Like-Button.jpg
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#10MakeHatePosted 5/10/2013 3:38:54 PM
Also I decided to leave Civil Engineering(stayed here for 1 year) and move on to Computer Engineering.

what made you decide to change?
---
"but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos" -The_Big_Deek