This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite class concept and hardest decision you've ever made?

#11EpsteinBarrPosted 5/10/2013 3:48:04 PM
Blood DKs. Once you go blood, you don't go back.

Hardest decision, f*** I don't know. Everyday seems to be a struggle in making decisions.
#12Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 3:56:10 PM
MakeHate posted...
Also I decided to leave Civil Engineering(stayed here for 1 year) and move on to Computer Engineering.

what made you decide to change?

I fell in love with computers and programming when I was little. I went Civil Engineering because my relatives made me think that civil engineers have it easy when looking for a job. Not only that but they also have power/influence. I said "**** it", I don't want to be forced to do something I don't like. When I finish Computer Engineering, I will probably leave for England.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
http://i.imgur.com/qsRb7.png
#13CPLBradleyPosted 5/10/2013 4:06:12 PM
Favorite class concept is probably paladins, because the idea of a holy knight sounds badass to me.

Hardest decision would be either joining the military, or getting married. Both were radically different changes of pace, but they both paid off in the end so it was worth it.
---
Let's f***ing riot!
I'm like the male version of Taylor Swift. ~ Doofe_2012
#14MorgasaurusPosted 5/10/2013 4:07:52 PM
I like shaman because it's basically the closest thing to a red mage in this game. Healing? Check. Nukes? Check. Melee? Check. ...just not simultaneously obviously but the Enhance spec comes fairly close.

Hardest decision is changing from computer science to mathematics as an undergraduate. It was not until I took a class in logic and set theory that I realized what mathematics was all about. I never looked back.

The second hardest was "respeccing" as a research mathematician. I changed from complex ODE's to math education research. It turns out I love math ed. research anyway and the "spec" is more marketable than any pure one as far as finding a job.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#15DAntiproduktPosted 5/10/2013 8:30:29 PM
The only class I have ever truly loved is rogue. I love being a d**k-ass thief. Traps, poisons, pick-pocketing; assassination, anonymous hoods. Stabbing people, stabbing people with poisoned weapons. Stealth is cool. I love bypassing content. I love being sneaky. I always love stealth - and am attracted to that archetype in every game I play.

Hardest decision? Choosing between university and staying home to take care of my parents.
---
Get going. Get tough. Get angry! Stay hungry! Get mean! Stay lean! Say what you mean and say it mean.
#16GForceDragonPosted 5/10/2013 10:32:25 PM
I like warrior because screaming and cutlery.

My hardest decision is muscling past the thought of "why am I still alive?" and getting out of bed each morning.
---
"right now i have my ghoul glyphed to be the gimp, and when im low on health in summon the gimp and death pact his ass for some health. :/" -steveoSEK
#17SgoljoPosted 5/10/2013 10:37:21 PM
Some of your "hardest decisions" are depressing af, yo

wtf guys
---
God is about as real as unicorns - ezekiel702
While things were tight with my dad, my mom was getting loose - Chris Rock
#18EpsteinBarrPosted 5/11/2013 8:59:48 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]