This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you pay 15USD to make a new character at level 80 with pre selected gear?

#11CPLBradleyPosted 5/11/2013 5:20:51 PM
XtraT posted...
That guy just said it takes forever to level in WoW.

Did you miss the part where I said if you don't have a lot of time to devout to playing? I know I'm probably in the minority here, but leveling through the same content over and over again makes me not want to play any more. Especially when I have other obligations, meaning I can only play for small amounts of time.

I know this doesn't apply to everyone.
---
Let's f***ing riot!
I'm like the male version of Taylor Swift. ~ Doofe_2012
#12MorgasaurusPosted 5/11/2013 6:37:10 PM
I really like the leveling process actually. So much so that I think my last character slot is going to be for characters that I level instead of a DK (I have the other 10 already.) I can use this to my advantage by slowly over a long time getting the 8th bank tab for my alt bank. It's sort of a make my own replay value, and it's something to do when not raiding.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#13TheGreatCheezePosted 5/11/2013 6:39:50 PM
XtraT posted...
That guy just said it takes forever to level in WoW.

lol
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#14shawn10000000Posted 5/11/2013 6:49:49 PM
no.
i would however spend 30 dollars to instantly hit max level, because screw mop leveling slowness.
#15clumseygeniusPosted 5/11/2013 7:08:56 PM
CPLBradley posted...
vahndragonwing posted...
CPLBradley posted...
No. Blizz should make it easier to level alts after you get a character to 90, and even easier with each cap level after that. I love playing around with alts, but 90 levels is a long and annoying process without anything to boost you like SoR or RaF.

Or heirlooms

Or guild perks

Or DMF buffs

Heirlooms and guild perks only go so far. It still takes forever to level if you don't have a lot of time to devote to the game.

Oh, and lets not forget you're still doing the same content for every character. I've seen it all before and I just want to get through it as quick as possible.

shakeshead.jpeg
---
when all is said and done, more is said than done.
#16jaoman69Posted 5/11/2013 8:18:53 PM
already paying 15 bucks a month to play the game another 15 for a lvl 80 character isnt much
#17fan360Posted 5/12/2013 2:11:40 AM
$15 is yes.
$30 is no.

The reason is that you can buy a $5 battlechest and do RAF.
Then get 2 level 80s in no time, plus a 40 level bonus.
Finally, pay $25 transfer.

Overall, $30 + a little bit work = 2 level 80s + a free 40 level
Too bad I already have too many alts.
I don't need more.
#18no1oblivionfanPosted 5/12/2013 3:26:11 AM
People are terrible as it is without getting boosted. Imagine how it would be if they are instantly 80....
---
Steam: An_Orang3e
#19HeroshiX2Posted 5/12/2013 4:31:29 AM
I make enough on a part-time job to justify a small fee like that to save time on something I've done more than a dozen times over the years.

I do kind of wish something like this was available to those that have gotten a character to max level once already (or more if need be)
#20cymanxPosted 5/12/2013 8:29:59 AM
I would more then happily settle on level 75, skip Burning Crusade completely.
---
"Staying dead." can you imagine?