This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

razer mous/mechanical keyboard question

#21Glockass1Posted 5/13/2013 2:22:41 PM
you must be the easiest guy around
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
http://i.imgur.com/qsRb7.png
#22angrywalrus13Posted 5/13/2013 3:18:04 PM
no longer mechanical keyboard bros since im using a blackwidow
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#23NuramaTheBDPosted 5/13/2013 3:29:34 PM
Glockass1 posted...
typical reaction to losing an argument

sir, you are a massively BAD troll. hahahah
---
GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#24ShadowlessOnePosted 5/13/2013 4:28:53 PM
Had various Razor products for 3 years, never had a problem. Using a Naga Molten atm and love it, get whatever suits your game style.
#25ChocoboMog123Posted 5/13/2013 4:36:00 PM
Seriously, though, Razer mice deprecate pretty quickly. Just google "naga double click" and you'll see all kinds of info on some very common problems. They just don't last more than a few years.

If you seriously want to get into keyboards, do some damn research. If you don't, just buy an expensive one lol.
---
"You're sorely underestimating the power of nostalgia goggles." - adjl
http://www.smbc-comics.com/comics/20110218.gif
#26BoozerbearPosted 5/13/2013 4:42:59 PM
I'm on my 2nd naga first one had double clicking issues just like every mouse I've ever gotten from Microsoft or Logitech.

Has a G15 keyboard and loved it and still do but it was just getting old and worn were my hand rests so I picked up a Anansi and it takes some getting used to using the Function key for volume up and down but all around I think it's a great keyboard and I love how the key's feel.

I'm not a fanboy by any means but I do like the way Razers look and feel.
---
Green fire club
Death's Demise-Grand Crusader-Immortal
#27soupcan101Posted 5/13/2013 4:59:49 PM
My brother and I both have Nagas. They worked great for the first year. Now both have double clicking issues. My brothers is pretty much unplayable. YMMV
---
"-56, That's cold enough to set a snowman on fire." "That really doesn't make any sense, George," said Bill.
#28HakPosted 5/14/2013 2:20:19 AM
ryouma17 posted...
was thinking of getting a razer naga molten and a mechanical keyboard, just wondering how big a difference they make in WoW?? also do they make a difference in other games too or just MMO's? i dont really play online games much and tomorrow i plan to reactivate my WoW account

also whats a good cheap mechanical keyboard

To address the topic, rather than get into the ongoing argument, the Naga mouse isn't great. If you're comfortable using keybinds, then get a regular mouse. The extra buttons on the Naga (or any other "MMO mouse") end up being more of a distraction than anything else if you're already using keybinds.

The SteelSeries mechanical keyboards are basically orgasms for your fingers.

In my view, you don't need both - do you want to try to use only your thumb to play games (MMO mouse) or do you want the freedom of using many fingers (mechanical keyboard)? While I've had very, very bad experiences with Razer in the past, I'm currently using the Deathadder 2013 mouse and a Steelseries mechanical keyboard and it's the best combination I've used.

And just to chip in... Razer products are cheaply made. In some cases you're lucky enough to gt away with it - the Deathadder being one such case - but for the MMO mouse, look at Logitech if you really HAVE to get one. Logitech are better build quality for comparable prices, and have better warranties as standard.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#29c0sa n0straPosted 5/14/2013 2:34:18 AM
MMO mice are amazing, I have a Naga, and regardless of the quality issues with Razer products, the concept itself makes a world of difference, I use the original 12 keys, and shift, control and alt mods for all of them, that's 48 keybinds under your thumb, I never want to play WoW without one.
#30RawringAirPosted 5/14/2013 5:56:21 AM
buy it TC you wont regret it
---
I am King