This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The WoW nerds are the biggest weirdest nerds ever....

#1CodNotCoDm8sPosted 5/14/2013 5:48:50 PM
Now, i do play WoW, but im not one of these people who report everyone for anything every 5 minutes....and use all these annoying ABG, AAE, ToT, PJK every 5 minutes even though noone knows what it means.

I was walking in in a BG to get myself some cheeky honour points and some presumably fat nerd starts whispering me no doubt all SMUG telling me he reported me, oh no....i imagine im gonna be SUPER banned for walking around in a BG.

Yawn.
#2pies12Posted 5/14/2013 5:56:57 PM
I've been back on WoW for like 4 days and I know ToT = Throne of Thunder. Pretty sure the problem is on your end.

Also, minecraft fanboys and biodrones are way worse.

Picture related: http://i.imgur.com/B9mcjog.jpg
---
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.
#3CodNotCoDm8s(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 6:08:07 PM
Well ToT was the only real one i added in there and i know what it means, but lets pretend it doesnt stand for that eh. But no, the WoW community is horrible.......i love afk BG'ing
#4GreatDrakePosted 5/14/2013 6:11:04 PM
The community is horrible because they call you on not doing your part when you join a group effort?
---
Bedlam Boy's Disturbing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2puDJun9iCA&feature=related
#5Coop14Posted 5/14/2013 6:11:17 PM
Your sentence structure...

It has perplexed me. Is English your first language?
---
Iron Man has a Alpaca named Fuzzy as his pet.
#6muffinz10Posted 5/14/2013 6:24:52 PM
So naturally your first response as someone that is clearly not at all a nerd was to hit up the gamefaqs messages boards to let everyone there know that you are displeased.
---
---
#7TheGreatCheezePosted 5/14/2013 6:26:07 PM
CodNotCoDm8s posted...
Well ToT was the only real one i added in there and i know what it means, but lets pretend it doesnt stand for that eh. But no, the WoW community is horrible.......i love afk BG'ing

This is possibly the most ironic and hypocritical post I've ever read on this forum.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#8scarecrowsPosted 5/14/2013 6:26:17 PM
CodNotCoDm8s posted...

What the hell is wow, afk, bging? Shut up nerd.
---
"Your an imbecile" - Gallusz
#9pies12Posted 5/14/2013 6:31:55 PM
ITT: OP is the typical killing floor BR. "Give munny pls. I report you huehuehue". Except replace money with honour and report with cry on gameFAQs.
---
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.
#10CodNotCoDm8s(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 6:38:36 PM
Nerrrrrdddssss