This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So patch 5.4 will have a raid that is similar in size to Throne of Thunder.

#11AmakusaPosted 5/16/2013 5:00:06 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
I'm stoked to see what else they do with Orgrimmar location-wise. They mentioned not wanting to make the same mistake as DS in terms of reusing old locations, so we might have a lot of interesting stuff hidden beneath Org.

I'm wondering if the Ragefire scenario is actually somewhere near the entrance of the underground area or if its somewhere further in. Either way, that place in front of the sealed gate looks like a boss room.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#12Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 5:03:10 PM
I have a feeling the raid might start in Azshara and then scenery changes to entering Orgrimmar from the north. Wonder if that will happen and make Gallywix a wing boss. :p
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#13ljgfPosted 5/16/2013 5:20:28 PM
I have a feeling the raid might start in Azshara and then scenery changes to entering Orgrimmar from the north. Wonder if that will happen and make Gallywix a wing boss. :p

It would be nice to have him be used for something past the Goblin starting zone, though it makes him even more of a joke of a character if he's brought out just to be killed.
---
http://i.imgur.com/SXElEbR.gif
http://i.imgur.com/EBGNymt.jpg
#14scarecrowsPosted 5/16/2013 5:43:09 PM
I hope it's like Firelands, a big open zone. They just plop you down inside org with 12 bosses around the city and tell you to go wherever the hell you want. When you kill 11 a giant bank falls on top of garrosh's house and crushes it. Then you fight him on the roof of the bank. Man I miss afking on that roof. With lfr I'll be able to do it again.
---
"Your an imbecile" - Gallusz
#15Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2013 4:54:38 PM
bump for more speculations.

I am now genuinely curious because when I assumed it will be DS size I struggled to even try and come out with 8 possible bosses... So now knowing it might be 12 I have a feeling it will turn out to be an exceptional raid.

Coming to think of it with everybody expceting "dude an instance in org lol ths gun sux" when Siege of Orgrimmar was first talked about, I have a feeling now this won't be the case. Hope I am not wrong as I was more overhyped for Deathwing than I was for Arthas and it still felt lacking.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#16Ness0123456789Posted 5/17/2013 7:11:36 PM
I've this feeling it may be a ten boss raid, with two four-boss wings, and a final two boss wing with the Sha of Pride and Garrosh as the two bosses within.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#17B1g_ClownPosted 5/17/2013 7:41:10 PM
i hated tot because it was 1 -> 2 -> 3 ... -> 12

couldnt skip like you can in ulduar(which blizz said was similar to. i didnt see the resemblance at all lols). not to mention if i missed a week from my guild run then i would be forced to pug. i could never find a pug that could get 6+.

they should totally split the raid into two parts. release first 6 bosses on day one of 5.4, then 2 months later release the other 6. two different instances but the same raid is what im trying to say. or release all on day one, just gotta beat the 1st instance to start the 2nd.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ
#18IdTheDemonPosted 5/18/2013 5:45:02 AM
I hope the raid doesn't all take place in Org.

I'm hoping for a huge underground chasm filled with labs, prisoners, Sha experiments, dark shaman rituals, piles of bodies, etc. Make it dark like Black Temple and the Blood Furnace.

As for Org itself, it should not look like the Org we can visit. I don't want another Dragon Soul where the raid is a lazy copy and paste of a known location with mobs added. I want the sky to be like Dread Wastes. I want to see new structures, prison camps, collapsed buildings and I want a massive fire pit for burning corpses.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/ceejay/simple
#19ronaldjenkeesPosted 5/18/2013 9:35:06 AM
I have a strong feeling that we won't actually be killing anyone. I think most of the fights will end with the boss yielding similar to the ulduar protectors and algalon.