This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is here any point to leveling a warrior over a dk?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is here any point to leveling a warrior over a dk?
2 years ago#1
I have an 80 warrior and 64 DK. As a dk I already feel much more powerful and in control of fights, topping the dps meters
---
Gamertag and Steam ID: Mike7925
2 years ago#2
If you're not Prot/topping the DPS meters as Prot 80 and below, you're doing something wrong.

Also, yes, because different classes play differently.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
2 years ago#3
Death knights are actually a bit overtuned at low levels (blood boil's scaling is obviously wrong.)

At level cap they're still a lot of fun, but their relative DPS isn't nearly as insane. I can't compare the two, though, because I hate rage and the highest I have got a warrior is the mid 40s.
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
2 years ago#4
I have both at 90... Play styles are different for all classes as mentioned, so yes.
2 years ago#5
Is it just the numbers or you prefer the "feel" of the DK over the warrior? That's really the thing, numbers aren't the only important thing here; it's a game, so having fun is the goal. If your fun is from topping charts, then go with that. If having fun is a playstyle, for you, then go for the one you enjoy more that way.

There's always a point to playing any class opposed to another simply for the fact that if you enjoy it more, then it's not a waste of time. The only time I've ever felt as though I wasted in this game is on my rogues and I'll likely never make that mistake again. I have a warrior in Outland and I'm not thrilled with her, honestly. But I don't feel it's a waste since I liked it in the beginning some but definitely learned that it's not the class for me, so that's not a waste.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
2 years ago#6
You should NOT level warrior above 55.

When I level my warrior to 55, hero DK is unlocked.
Then I just play DK from there on.
2 years ago#7
Yes. Because Warriors are more fun.
2 years ago#8
Low level performance means absolutely nothing. Good job trying to figure out how a class plays endgame at anything bellow max level. -.-
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
2 years ago#9
If you plan to PVP, go DK.
2 years ago#10
Yes
Dual Wield 2H weapon :D
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Is here any point to leveling a warrior over a dk?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived