This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is here any point to leveling a warrior over a dk?

#1TirriouPosted 5/16/2013 6:24:42 PM(edited)
I have an 80 warrior and 64 DK. As a dk I already feel much more powerful and in control of fights, topping the dps meters
---
Gamertag and Steam ID: Mike7925
#2TheGreatCheezePosted 5/16/2013 6:26:00 PM
If you're not Prot/topping the DPS meters as Prot 80 and below, you're doing something wrong.

Also, yes, because different classes play differently.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#3DawnshadowPosted 5/16/2013 6:29:57 PM
Death knights are actually a bit overtuned at low levels (blood boil's scaling is obviously wrong.)

At level cap they're still a lot of fun, but their relative DPS isn't nearly as insane. I can't compare the two, though, because I hate rage and the highest I have got a warrior is the mid 40s.
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
#4CapnCrunch1Posted 5/16/2013 6:46:31 PM
I have both at 90... Play styles are different for all classes as mentioned, so yes.
#5EDarienPosted 5/16/2013 7:04:09 PM
Is it just the numbers or you prefer the "feel" of the DK over the warrior? That's really the thing, numbers aren't the only important thing here; it's a game, so having fun is the goal. If your fun is from topping charts, then go with that. If having fun is a playstyle, for you, then go for the one you enjoy more that way.

There's always a point to playing any class opposed to another simply for the fact that if you enjoy it more, then it's not a waste of time. The only time I've ever felt as though I wasted in this game is on my rogues and I'll likely never make that mistake again. I have a warrior in Outland and I'm not thrilled with her, honestly. But I don't feel it's a waste since I liked it in the beginning some but definitely learned that it's not the class for me, so that's not a waste.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#6fan360Posted 5/16/2013 7:19:07 PM
You should NOT level warrior above 55.

When I level my warrior to 55, hero DK is unlocked.
Then I just play DK from there on.
#7skpalPosted 5/16/2013 7:23:04 PM
Yes. Because Warriors are more fun.
#8ElaeusPosted 5/16/2013 7:30:57 PM
Low level performance means absolutely nothing. Good job trying to figure out how a class plays endgame at anything bellow max level. -.-
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#9koujimorenoPosted 5/16/2013 8:13:30 PM
If you plan to PVP, go DK.
#104sakuraHa0Posted 5/17/2013 6:50:10 AM
Yes
Dual Wield 2H weapon :D
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.