This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Please help me...where should my Level 38 Night Elf Hunter be questing?

#1Slick32373Posted 5/19/2013 12:24:54 PM
I've been away from WoW for six years and just decided to return. I have a Level 38 NE Hunter that I just recovered. Where should I be in terms of questing to level this guy up? I play on a PvP server (and I'm awful! Haha).

The sad part is I have six days, 17 hours played and I'm only level 38!

Thanks
#2angrywalrus13Posted 5/19/2013 12:30:39 PM
Feralas, Dustwallow Marsh, or Western Plaguelands.

You'll only in either until 40, and then you'll move to either Thousand Needles (if you went to either of the first two) or Eastern Plaguelands (if you went to WPL).
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#3MCC1701Posted 5/19/2013 12:32:01 PM
Go to a capital. Near the bank there should be a "command board" Take a quest from it, and you will be good to go.
---
World of Warcraft, Dark Souls, Magic: The Gathering. I know a lot about each of them so if you have any questions, just ask.
#4Slick32373(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2013 12:33:37 PM
Cool...thanks guys
#5noitcefniPosted 5/19/2013 1:57:05 PM
i would open up the map and right click then just hover over the zones, then try and set it up so you have 2 zones somewhat close to move on to if you over level the previous zone.
---
psn - elixe // live - e1ixe
#6CGoblinsPosted 5/19/2013 2:58:56 PM
I've got a quest for you...

Roll a horde toon.

Reward: A Better Faction.
---
PSN: Ray-Martin82 Nintendo Network ID: RayMartin
Playing: Monster Hunter U and League of Legends
#7metroidfreakv4Posted 5/19/2013 4:52:07 PM
I'd recommend starting a new one tbh. The whole games changed so much, and I think you should leave your hunter As a testament to the old days, and start new. Your gonna miss on a lot of cool things. 38 will take about 8 hours tops to get to, even if you take your time. You gotta learn new habits that were not cool to do when you were playing 6 years ago.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SO-HGwxJNg
#8Emerald_WyvernPosted 5/19/2013 5:26:54 PM
CGoblins posted...

Roll a horde toon.

I highly recommend abandoning this quest.
---
"Hey I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan.. as a drying pan!" - Brock
#9CGoblinsPosted 5/19/2013 5:43:50 PM
Emerald_Wyvern posted...
CGoblins posted...

Roll a horde toon.

I highly recommend abandoning this quest.

You are not prepared!
---
PSN: Ray-Martin82 Nintendo Network ID: RayMartin
Playing: Monster Hunter U and League of Legends
#10Slick32373(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 9:52:39 PM
metroidfreakv4 posted...
I'd recommend starting a new one tbh. The whole games changed so much, and I think you should leave your hunter As a testament to the old days, and start new. Your gonna miss on a lot of cool things. 38 will take about 8 hours tops to get to, even if you take your time. You gotta learn new habits that were not cool to do when you were playing 6 years ago.

Wait! What are you saying?? Abandon my character from 2006?? Haha. I started a PANDAREN MONK (HORDE) the other day and got him up to Level 23 already. Is this what you're saying I should do?