This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does 85-90 still takje a long ass time?

#1UltimaToasterPosted 5/20/2013 1:18:18 AM
I haven't really played much this patch. I leveled a DK to 90 which took ages, and I leveled a monk to like 50 before cutting off my sub. I'm thinking of coming back now that this expansion is nearly over, but is 85-90 still a huge hurdle?
#2Super_ArcherPosted 5/20/2013 1:22:33 AM
Yes but it'll change Tuesday
---
http://i.imgur.com/gBe62wy.gif
#3UltimaToaster(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 1:22:55 AM
Yes but it'll change Tuesday

How so?
By much?
#4HakPosted 5/20/2013 1:23:15 AM
I thought the pacing was fine - you could get 85-90 in 3 of the zones without much difficulty. However, some people still think that's too long and Blizzard have given in and will be reducing XP required to get from 85-90 in the next patch.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#5Super_ArcherPosted 5/20/2013 1:25:07 AM
They'll reduce the exp you need to level. By 33% iirc
---
http://i.imgur.com/gBe62wy.gif
#6rareware101Posted 5/20/2013 1:26:45 AM
Hak posted...
I thought the pacing was fine - you could get 85-90 in 3 of the zones without much difficulty. However, some people still think that's too long and Blizzard have given in and will be reducing XP required to get from 85-90 in the next patch.

First or second time yes. Taking your fifth trip through sucks and that's what the nerf mainly addresses.
---
The Jeff Minter Llama360 Hardware Achievement - Unlocked after completing the Visualiser
#7HakPosted 5/20/2013 1:27:44 AM
rareware101 posted...
Hak posted...

First or second time yes. Taking your fifth trip through sucks and that's what the nerf mainly addresses.

Done it 15 times before I quit. Still thought the pacing was fine.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#8rareware101Posted 5/20/2013 1:32:16 AM
Hak posted...
rareware101 posted...
Hak posted...

Done it 15 times before I quit. Still thought the pacing was fine.

Did you climb Everest too? Go to the bottom of the Marianas Trench? Bet you went into space before everybody else as well...
---
The Jeff Minter Llama360 Hardware Achievement - Unlocked after completing the Visualiser
#9HakPosted 5/20/2013 1:33:41 AM
What do any of those have to do with being an altoholic in an MMO?
---
#10rareware101Posted 5/20/2013 1:39:56 AM
Because you're either exaggerating of if telling the truth your hardly indicative of the general population and lie way out there on that bell curve. If so, sorry, you can't use 'some poeople' in that tone :)
---