This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just did Secrets of the Ragefire for the first time.

#1ElaeusPosted 5/22/2013 5:33:17 PM
What the heck was the reason for not having worgen/goblin monks again? My pandaren monk turned into a goblin monk and it looked just fine.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#2fuzzyslippers2Posted 5/22/2013 5:41:22 PM
Garbage lore reasons

maybe if worgen could be monks more people would play that crap class
#3angrywalrus13Posted 5/22/2013 5:43:28 PM
Yeah, they made animations for both.

The reason was pretty much "we didn't want twelve million worgen monks."
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#4Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 5:43:58 PM
Second best tank in this tier and solid healer and dps is now crap class.
(dont wanna get into pvp standing cuz nobody cares)

The ignorance of this board is amusing.
---
#5RanmaRanmaPosted 5/22/2013 7:24:49 PM
Usefullness =/= fun. A class can be the best in the game on the stat sheets and still be crap,
---
http://animerecap.blogspot.com/
#6bladstPosted 5/22/2013 7:25:52 PM
I LOVE my monk, Why is there hate? I play every class and my least favorite is Mage. Favorite is a toss up between Warlock and Warrior. Monk is up there though.
---
guns don't kill people, people kill people, but the gun helps
#7Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2013 7:49:50 PM
RanmaRanma posted...
Usefullness =/= fun. A class can be the best in the game on the stat sheets and still be crap,

Fun is subjective, your argument became invalid when you included that term, since it works the other way: Monks might be underperforming and people still find them fun and play them only for that reason. If you are arguing it's one way, it can be reversed the other way.

Same reason why I consider DKs, the FotM, to be crap. Personal preferences, doesn't mean I don't understand their appeal to others. One gotta be open minded, but I guess that's pretty hard to understand in your world judging from the hilarious presentation you made.
---
#8RetributionV2Posted 5/22/2013 9:19:40 PM
Quote:RanmaRanma posted...

Fun is subjective, your argument became invalid when you included that term, since it works the other way: Monks might be underperforming and people still find them fun and play them only for that reason. If you are arguing it's one way, it can be reversed the other way.

Same reason why I consider DKs, the FotM, to be crap. Personal preferences, doesn't mean I don't understand their appeal to others. One gotta be open minded, but I guess that's pretty hard to understand in your world judging from the hilarious presentation you made.

@Elaeus
I love you and all, but why do you get so snippy with people? The last few threads I've seen with you posting in them have ended up with you getting into a back-and-forth with another poster.
---
>2012
>Not using meme arrows
#9xheartworkxPosted 5/23/2013 4:25:36 AM
She's emo now. I used to enjoy reading her posts before she went all Amy's Bakery Company. Now all she does is talk down to everyone. Probably just started listening to Linkin Park.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Fourthirteen/advanced
#10Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 5:14:24 AM
I deal with (internet) people the same way they deal with me - used to just tolerate and remain silent, but at one point you get tired of being the nice one. One thing remain the same: I still don't care how am I received; and fact of the matter remains that i still post helpful posts when i can, just because people around here seem to enjoy sporting a very selective reading behaviour doesn't mean i ever turned away help requests (whether on the forums or by PM) when i can.
---