This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just did Secrets of the Ragefire for the first time.

#11Teh_Dr_PhilPosted 5/23/2013 1:09:03 PM
You can have them when I can have a panda death knight.
---
Yep.
#12Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 1:52:11 PM
Teh_Dr_Phil posted...

Deal.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#13XtraTPosted 5/23/2013 2:00:36 PM
I showed her the poise of the dark side.
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#14Glockass1Posted 5/23/2013 2:10:06 PM
mistweaver is actually pretty good in pvp. Arguably the best healer in PvP.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
http://i.imgur.com/qsRb7.png
#15Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2013 2:19:11 PM
Glockass1 posted...

Can you shed more light on this? Genuine interest.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#16Glockass1Posted 5/23/2013 2:34:33 PM(edited)
Elaeus posted...
Glockass1 posted...

Can you shed more light on this? Genuine interest.

For some reason resto shams got hit way too hard and don't heal that much now. Haven't seen enough of Disc in 5.3 to say but they seem pretty decent too. Druid mushrooms heal for 400k in PvP. Also Nimble Brew helped mistweavers a LOT and can now avoid a lot of CC, not to mention 50k blackout kicks.

http://i.imgur.com/iK8Onng.jpg?1
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
http://i.imgur.com/qsRb7.png
#17Egxamer1Posted 5/23/2013 3:10:45 PM
Elaeus posted...
I deal with (internet) people the same way they deal with me - used to just tolerate and remain silent, but at one point you get tired of being the nice one. One thing remain the same: I still don't care how am I received; and fact of the matter remains that i still post helpful posts when i can, just because people around here seem to enjoy sporting a very selective reading behaviour doesn't mean i ever turned away help requests (whether on the forums or by PM) when i can.

I am like this too, when people legit request help i will go out of my way to help. But for every one of those topics i gotta read through 10 or 12 jackass trolling pos topics created by dip**** mouth breathing, window licking, PaMF, helmet computer warriors who either dont know what they are talking about or clearly do not have an understanding of the English language, they wear down my resolve and patience until i too find myself lashing out in spite which is just stupidity on my part.

On topic i woulda named my worgen monk Zylo and he would have been a BAMF beast!
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
#18Teh_Dr_PhilPosted 5/23/2013 6:45:49 PM
Elaeus posted...
Teh_Dr_Phil posted...

Deal.

I always liked you, Elaeus. <3
---
Yep.
#19_MorningStarPosted 5/23/2013 9:37:36 PM
I LOVE my monk, Why is there hate? I play every class and my least favorite is Mage. Favorite is a toss up between Warlock and Warrior. Monk is up there though.

Neckbeards hate popular things. There is a reason why this board has such a hard on for Trolls. The same reason why people hated DKs in WotLK.

They will justify it with "they are too overpowered" or "they are too easy, lol the noobs play them".
---
#believeintheshield
http://imgur.com/La8tQDB.jpg
#20AmakusaPosted 5/23/2013 10:24:27 PM
Egxamer1 posted...
Elaeus posted...
I deal with (internet) people the same way they deal with me - used to just tolerate and remain silent, but at one point you get tired of being the nice one. One thing remain the same: I still don't care how am I received; and fact of the matter remains that i still post helpful posts when i can, just because people around here seem to enjoy sporting a very selective reading behaviour doesn't mean i ever turned away help requests (whether on the forums or by PM) when i can.

I am like this too, when people legit request help i will go out of my way to help. But for every one of those topics i gotta read through 10 or 12 jackass trolling pos topics created by dip**** mouth breathing, window licking, PaMF, helmet computer warriors who either dont know what they are talking about or clearly do not have an understanding of the English language, they wear down my resolve and patience until i too find myself lashing out in spite which is just stupidity on my part.

There's seriously no point in flaming people. There's plenty of things I would prefer to do than spend a couple hours trying to make someone look stupid.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.