This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just did Secrets of the Ragefire for the first time.

#21scarecrowsPosted 5/24/2013 12:11:27 AM
Elaeus posted...
I deal with (internet) people the same way they deal with me - used to just tolerate and remain silent, but at one point you get tired of being the nice one. One thing remain the same: I still don't care how am I received; and fact of the matter remains that i still post helpful posts when i can, just because people around here seem to enjoy sporting a very selective reading behaviour doesn't mean i ever turned away help requests (whether on the forums or by PM) when i can.

I need help knowing what you look like, I'm still waiting :P
---
"Your an imbecile" - Gallusz
#22femmefatale7Posted 5/24/2013 12:18:01 AM
scarecrows posted...

Smooth.
---
Meh. As difficult as it may be for you, you're just going to have to accept that you'll have to go without dick for awhile. - Steamster to Little Zardar
#23HakPosted 5/24/2013 3:41:59 AM
femmefatale7 posted...
scarecrows posted...

Smooth.

Gillette user, obviously.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#24Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 4:05:33 AM
scarecrows posted...
Elaeus posted...
I deal with (internet) people the same way they deal with me - used to just tolerate and remain silent, but at one point you get tired of being the nice one. One thing remain the same: I still don't care how am I received; and fact of the matter remains that i still post helpful posts when i can, just because people around here seem to enjoy sporting a very selective reading behaviour doesn't mean i ever turned away help requests (whether on the forums or by PM) when i can.

You... DAWG! ;p

Check your PM in a few.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#25c0sa n0straPosted 5/24/2013 4:23:47 AM
Amakusa posted...
Egxamer1 posted...
Elaeus posted...

I am like this too, when people legit request help i will go out of my way to help. But for every one of those topics i gotta read through 10 or 12 jackass trolling pos topics created by dip**** mouth breathing, window licking, PaMF, helmet computer warriors who either dont know what they are talking about or clearly do not have an understanding of the English language, they wear down my resolve and patience until i too find myself lashing out in spite which is just stupidity on my part.

There's seriously no point in flaming people. There's plenty of things I would prefer to do than spend a couple hours trying to make someone look stupid.

There comes a point where you become so jaded by the internet community that you just can't help yourself anymore.
#26LanceFlugermanPosted 5/24/2013 7:28:51 AM
So much vagina in this thread lol
---
I'm radical and extreme!
#27scarecrowsPosted 5/24/2013 1:57:04 PM
Elaeus posted...
scarecrows posted...
Elaeus posted...

You... DAWG! ;p

Check your PM in a few.

And it worked. You can all take lessons, sign up sheet is in the back.
---
"Your an imbecile" - Gallusz
#28Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 2:13:03 PM
scarecrows posted...
Elaeus posted...
scarecrows posted...
Elaeus posted...

You... DAWG! ;p

Check your PM in a few.

And it worked. You can all take lessons, sign up sheet is in the back.

Yeah man if people in general just asked and stopped being total idiots, I would be delighted to answer. :p
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#29Egxamer1Posted 5/25/2013 8:21:42 AM
I'd trade a photo
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.