This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The new hearthstone mini-game looks very promising, hope it's integrated to WoW

#1FluttershyPonyPosted 5/23/2013 10:44:36 PM
I never really like card games cause they were made for fat neckbeard shut ins that make WoW players look like jocks, however this game looks neat and simple enough to be fun.

Shoulda just integrated it to the WoW client, maybe on the emerald dream expansion or whatever the heck's coming next.
#2bstbllPosted 5/23/2013 10:53:00 PM
I agree. The best way to make TCGs cooler is to integrate them into MMOs. That'll do it.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#3xConceptxPosted 5/24/2013 12:08:02 AM
bstbll posted...
I agree. The best way to make TCGs cooler is to integrate them into MMOs. That'll do it.

This.... this is why I still come to gamefaqs after all these years.
---
PSN: xConcept
#4HakPosted 5/24/2013 1:52:25 AM
FluttershyPony posted...
I never really like card games cause they were made for fat neckbeard shut ins that make WoW players look like jocks, however this game looks neat and simple enough to be fun.

Shoulda just integrated it to the WoW client, maybe on the emerald dream expansion or whatever the heck's coming next.

A) There will be no integration. Although the products use the same mythology, they're going for different markets
B) There will never be an Emerald Dream expansion.
C) If you think CCGs are made for fat neckbeards, while you personally are posting on an MMO forum about tying an MMO and a CCG together, then you got problems dude.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#5Sir WillPosted 5/24/2013 7:29:48 AM
Hak posted...
FluttershyPony posted...

A) There will be no integration. Although the products use the same mythology, they're going for different markets
B) There will never be an Emerald Dream expansion.
C) If you think CCGs are made for fat neckbeards, while you personally are posting on an MMO forum about tying an MMO and a CCG together, then you got problems dude.

That.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#6HaviqqPosted 5/24/2013 9:09:32 AM
Actually a blue said a while back that integrating it into WoW was a distinct possibility and that they are looking into it.
#7FluttershyPony(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2013 9:03:21 PM
Haviqq posted...
Actually a blue said a while back that integrating it into WoW was a distinct possibility and that they are looking into it.

Yeah it's too good to not do.

Free publicity + people are more likely to pay big money for cards or something since wow players are dumb like that.