how long does it take to get from lvl 1 to max?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. how long does it take to get from lvl 1 to max?

User Info: Anitatakadum

Anitatakadum
3 years ago#1
i understand this game is all about max level raiding and leveling is just a single player game till you get to max lvl. So how many hours does it take on average?

User Info: ViolentAbacus

ViolentAbacus
3 years ago#2
It took me a little over 7 days total. But I messed around a lot and stood in Orgimmar. And if you do LFD it's not really single player.
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.

User Info: Benaldric

Benaldric
3 years ago#3
it took me a couple weeks to get my first character to max lvl but i was switching around a lot so it could easily take you less time
Pokemon D code: 2149 5920 7371 name: Sky
AC:CF Code 4597 4684 3513 oakvale,Ben

User Info: ViolentAbacus

ViolentAbacus
3 years ago#4
Oh! By total I meant /played =x
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.

User Info: You__Know__Who

You__Know__Who
3 years ago#5
If you have time to make the toon then grind, if you use all looms and all other benefits, you could conceivably do it in 5 days. If you use RAF, it's easy to get to 80 in a day with max looms and guild buffs and such.
Official Signature of Raven_Cyarm
Raven_Cyarm's PC specs

User Info: mrhighlife83

mrhighlife83
3 years ago#6
With all the available exp buffs and the right gameplan, I don't see it taking more than 3.5 days. A new player with none of that at their disposal should probably expect 5ish days.

User Info: Demetricus

Demetricus
3 years ago#7
I got my monk to 90 in 3 days and 9 hours play time. This included levelling cooking and engineering to around 550/580 and archeology to about 150.

It probably isn't wholly useful as I managed to save up about 8 or 9 hours of the xp boost monks receive (didn't have heirlooms though) and took a break every so often but still. I would fully agree with what has been said in the topic, around 3 days if you have all of the stuff, a day or two more if you're lacking the xp bonuses.
GW2 EU - Gandara --> Sir John Brett - Human Thief, Happy Stromgarde - Norn Warrior, Grizzly Ironstrike - Charr Ranger, Flooff - Asura Engineer

User Info: Glockass1

Glockass1
3 years ago#8
My record is 2 days 23 hours /played on my lock. On my monk it should be a lot less than that. Around 2 days 5 hours I think. But I mess around quite a lot.
Steam ID: Glockass1
http://i.imgur.com/qsRb7.png

User Info: nickizgr8

nickizgr8
3 years ago#9
My first character took about 4 days to get from 1-90. Well 55-90 but I still had to get a character to 55 to unlock the death knight class.

User Info: xVSaNx

xVSaNx
3 years ago#10
1-85 flies

85-90 is a brick wall
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. how long does it take to get from lvl 1 to max?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived