This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thought about coming back, but I don't have Pandaria.

#1TheNeckbeardPosted 6/12/2013 8:20:03 AM
I have the game up to that last expansion. I have about 20-25 bucks I can squeeze out and and I can get Pandaria at Walmart for that much.

But I need to know if Pandaria Expansion comes with 30 free days of playtime or if they expect me to buy Pandaria and pay another 15 bucks to play on top of that.
---
Check out my lastest Ketogenic Diet Update: http://www.youtube.com/user/NerdralusNeckbeard
#2ZamereonPosted 6/12/2013 8:29:28 AM
IIRC none of the expansions have come with game time. Pandaria didn't have any game time when I bought it and I doubt it is included now.
---
My MH3U Channel: www.youtube.com/Zamereon
#3EDarienPosted 6/12/2013 8:37:10 AM
Yeah, expansions are just that. They don't come w/ gametime so if you get the game and only have $25 to spend this month, then you'll get the game and won't be able to play until you get an extra $15 for the monthly.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#4TheNeckbeard(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 8:41:05 AM
Ugh. Guess I'm not going to come back. For that much cash I'd be better served putting a full preorder on Realm Reborn and just play Boring Wars 2 till it comes out.

Well thanks for the answers guys. Its been too long since I bought an expansion I couldn't remember if they came with game time or not.
---
Check out my lastest Ketogenic Diet Update: http://www.youtube.com/user/NerdralusNeckbeard
#5HakPosted 6/12/2013 8:54:36 AM
FF14:RR may be an improvement on the initial release (to be honest, I've had hangovers I enjoyed more than FFIV), but any game which is being developed with console play in mind is going to go badly for the PC version - look at Age of Conan as an example.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#6TheNeckbeard(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 10:05:23 PM
Just been doing beta for FF14 this weekend and it was actually really good. As of now I'm eager to get a preorder on it.

Really well made. Had a immersive feel to it I haven't experienced since the early days of WoW and the release of FFXI back in the day.
---
#7g0tbeef89Posted 6/15/2013 11:47:32 PM
How old are you?

It's really not THAT much cash.
---
Ignoring all from tote since 2011.
#8EDarienPosted 6/16/2013 9:02:25 AM
g0tbeef89 posted...
How old are you?

Some people live paycheck to paycheck. Food on the table, rent and utilities paid and little leftover for anything else. This isn't an indication of being some kid who can't pay his bills, but it does reveal your age/experience when that's your first assumption. I just figured it's a guy who has money to live on but not a lot of extra stuff like subscription gaming. Then again, I thought that because I myself am broke and have been in similar situation a bit lately.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#9cymanxPosted 6/16/2013 9:12:58 AM
Hak posted...
FF14:RR may be an improvement on the initial release (to be honest, I've had hangovers I enjoyed more than FFIV), but any game which is being developed with console play in mind is going to go badly for the PC version - look at Age of Conan as an example.

To be fair, Age of Conan sucked because it was developed by Funcom. Seriously, look at Secret World and Anarchy Online if you need proof. With that said, you may have luck finding Pandaria on sale somewhere on the internet, and even then it doesn't mean that you NEED Pandaria right away. Just subscribe and pay for Pandaria next month.
---
"Staying dead." can you imagine?
#10TheNeckbeard(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 7:01:55 AM
EDarien posted...
g0tbeef89 posted...
How old are you?

Some people live paycheck to paycheck. Food on the table, rent and utilities paid and little leftover for anything else. This isn't an indication of being some kid who can't pay his bills, but it does reveal your age/experience when that's your first assumption. I just figured it's a guy who has money to live on but not a lot of extra stuff like subscription gaming. Then again, I thought that because I myself am broke and have been in similar situation a bit lately.

g0tbeef89 - I'll be 32 in a couple months.

EDarient - Well thank you, that is the case though most people assume like our friend here that I must be some 14 year old with a paper route. I don't make all that much and live week to week for the most part. My bills and required expenses are nearly everything I make. I'm trying to find something that pays more but no luck thus far. Not to mention the place I work at has refused to give me a raise for 2 years and they have just taken away holiday pay company wide as well. I never buy a new game unless I get lucky from some Steam mega sale or something.

Rift apparently went F2P this past week so I dusted off my account and installed that for now and when I told my friend it went F2P he was installing it as well. Seems I got a few loyalty gifts and points that gave me a few things to unlock some f2p restrictions. I also installed a F2P game I was curious about Path of Exile. And i do have a backlog of older single player games I have on steam and such .

I think that stuff will keep me busy until FF14 comes out and FF14 will have another beta or two before it's release. In the meantime I will start holding back some cash until it comes out or see if gamestop still does allow partial incremental preorders.
---