This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vale of Eternal Blossoms in 5.4. .. Wow. *SPOILERS*

#31ElaeusPosted 6/13/2013 12:32:31 PM
Amakusa posted...
Kokeii posted...
Elaeus posted...
Doubt it that the rep is turning to a Feat and that we will stop having the dailies. You surely don't think achievements like Roll Club, RFR II, Dog Pile, One Step at a Time, etc.. Are turning to Feats as well? I think that would be ridiculous if it happened.

Eternally in the Vale has been made into a FoS, which I can understand since the "normal" story lines will certainly be changed. It would be silly to turn every GL-related achievement into a FoS, though, so I would assume you're probably right. Although apparently on the PTR a lot of the quest-related named mobs are now just rares walking around out in the Vale, so who knows. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

The camp at the very west of the zone still offers Golden Lotus dailies (the ones that require the achievements at that-- battle ring, roll club, torching the mantid). Also, killing the Sha-touched mobs in the zone give Golden Lotus rep.

Wait, does that mean you always get that camp's dailies up always?

Like, if I want to do the achievements is it better to wait till 5.4?
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#32ElaeusPosted 6/13/2013 12:33:53 PM
Krozard posted...

Is it confirmed somewhere else that the Horde is responsible for this?

And if so, is it mentioned how they did this? Was it a mana-bomb like with theramore?

I am not quiet sure myself but I would say whatever they dug up in Dark Heart of Pandaria seems to be related. I mean seriously, did you see what the final boss of that scenario is?

Hard for it to not be related to be honest.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#33LinkofHyrule991Posted 6/13/2013 1:57:18 PM
Krozard posted...
I read the bit on MMO-Champion about this and didn't really see any mention of the Horde being involved in it

Two of the bigger changes to come to the world in Patch 5.4 are the corruption in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms and increased activity in Orgrimmar and Razor Hill.

The Vale of Eternal Blossoms has been drained dry of any water and corruption has spread throughout most of the Vale, damaging things. Unfortunately the Golden Pagoda did not survive, so you won't be able to do the Golden Lotus daily quests anymore! You can also see a new raid entrance under the center of what was once a lake.

Is it confirmed somewhere else that the Horde is responsible for this?

And if so, is it mentioned how they did this? Was it a mana-bomb like with theramore?

well they are the ones that dug up an old god from beneath the vale
---
It's over, you've lost the game. -Near
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner
#34BelialkkPosted 6/13/2013 3:03:39 PM
So according to someone on WoWhead, the Golden Lotus faction isn't gone, but has moved over to the Setting Sun Garrison, and you do their dailies from there.

Jaluu the Generous (the quartermaster) is located in your faction capital in the Vale.
---
SSF4AE Mains: Gen/Gouken
Xbox GT: WiveAdon, 3DS FC 1934-1004-1941
#35Ruvan22Posted 6/13/2013 3:21:20 PM
More blood on Garrosh's hands
#36vahndragonwingPosted 6/13/2013 3:26:52 PM
Ruvan22 posted...

It's almost as if they're building animosity toward him like they would something akin to a final boss of the expansion
---
IMO
#37silentzedPosted 6/13/2013 3:32:04 PM
vahndragonwing posted...
Ruvan22 posted...

It's almost as if they're building animosity toward him like they would something akin to a final boss of the expansion

Don't you bring that jive logic into here, we loyal fans of Blizzard like it when they is almost no reason for why a lot o characters just go crazy and/or evil for reasons which may as well be, "A wizard did it.".
---
/target Face
/cast Palm
#38_MorningStarPosted 6/13/2013 4:27:11 PM
Has it been said what happens to Orgrimmar city to loiter in?
---
#believeintheshield
http://imgur.com/La8tQDB.jpg
#39Rockeign(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 4:37:16 PM(edited)
_MorningStar posted...

Kor'kron have replaced the city guards and Orgrimmar refuges are in Razor Hill.
---
Thanks for getting my Facebook 30 "Likes"!: [30/30]!!!
http://facebook.com/RockBRK
#40_MorningStarPosted 6/13/2013 5:37:01 PM
Rockeign posted...
_MorningStar posted...

Kor'kron have replaced the city guards and Orgrimmar refuges are in Razor Hill.

I'm so glad you made out what I was trying to say there, cause I ran 2 sentences together and finished neither lol.

So Razor Hill will have a trade chat feature now? I mostly play Ally, but just started a few Horde toons to see what the difference is.
---
#believeintheshield
http://imgur.com/La8tQDB.jpg