This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so garrosh is sha corrupted afterall. wow really blizz?

#1B1g_ClownPosted 6/13/2013 11:36:05 AM
wtb new content. not resubbing till then.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ
#2DawnshadowPosted 6/13/2013 11:50:04 AM
Right now, signs point to him not being corrupted, but willfully taking on the power of the Sha.

It doesn't count as corruption if you go into it free-willed and knowing exactly what will happen, is it?
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
#3vahndragonwingPosted 6/13/2013 11:58:54 AM
B1g_Clown posted...
wtb new content. not resubbing till then.

bye
---
IMO
#4BelialkkPosted 6/13/2013 12:02:19 PM
I don't think he's corrupted per se, more using the power of Y'shaarj as a sledgehammer with which to smash anyone who opposes him. It's been made plenty clear throughout the expansion and its patches this is what he's intending.

Of course, the power he thinks he controls could end up controlling him. Nothing ever goes to plan when Old Gods are concerned.

Basically, until the raid is on the PTR and people experience what the fight's about, we don't know what direction it's going to take. All we have is a dungeon journal and a model to go on. The rest is speculation.
---
SSF4AE Mains: Gen/Gouken
Xbox GT: WiveAdon, 3DS FC 1934-1004-1941
#5bladstPosted 6/13/2013 12:17:05 PM
Empowered, not corrupted. He is using and abusing the sha to wreak havoc. Not his fault it makes everything look gnarly.
---
guns don't kill people, people kill people, but the gun helps
#6Loserman15Posted 6/13/2013 12:28:06 PM
I draw connections to the orcs drinking the demon blood.
#7vahndragonwingPosted 6/13/2013 12:52:40 PM
Loserman15 posted...
I draw connections to the orcs drinking the demon blood.

NO WAY THEY'RE DRAWING AN ANALOG BETWEEN FATHER AND SON

GROM DRANK THE DEMONS BLOOD FOR POWER

GARROSH USING THE SHA FOR POWER

ITS ALMOST AS IF THEY PLANNED IT
---
IMO
#8LinkofHyrule991Posted 6/13/2013 1:05:32 PM
He's not Sha corrupted
We kill the last Sha in the vale before beginning the Org Siege
First phase of the final fight is normal Garrosh using an Y'Shaarj empowered Gorehowl
The Klaxxi Paragons are also at Org defending Garrosh and their Old God master's heart

---
It's over, you've lost the game. -Near
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner
#9LinktheMan46Posted 6/13/2013 1:18:15 PM
People that say this are just so stupid. Honestly, have you been paying attention to the story of this expansion AT ALL, or did you just see the new model on mmo-champ and get butthurt? Garrosh is using the power of the Sha himself, he's not corrupted. He did that all by himself.
---
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper
#10Ness0123456789Posted 6/13/2013 1:35:47 PM
LinkofHyrule991 posted...
He's not Sha corrupted
We kill the last Sha in the vale before beginning the Org Siege
First phase of the final fight is normal Garrosh using an Y'Shaarj empowered Gorehowl
The Klaxxi Paragons are also at Org defending Garrosh and their Old God master's heart

The second and third phases of the fight are him willingly taking on the role as the Avatar of Y'shaarj (similar to what Cho'gall did with C'thun) to try and kill the Heroes.

Whether or not he retains his sanity, or simply becomes Y'shaarj reborn is something we have to wait and see on. But the good news is he's not being redeemed this time. Once someone has been corrupted by an Old God, either willingly or not, as bad as Garrosh or Cho'gall, there is not a damned thing anyone can do to remove it.

---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI