This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hate it when I accidentally kill rare pets.

#1DawnshadowPosted 6/17/2013 1:14:45 PM
So I'm leveling my warrior through Felwood, and my rare seeker addon goes off. Demon dog in the area, I fight it and collect my XP and green drop.

...and then a hunter comes up and /cries at the dead demon dog which, on research, has a unique skin and is a beast and not a demon.

I generally try to not kill rare beasts, but it's Felwood, there are demons everywhere. And now I feel bad for making the poor guy wait for a respawn.
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
#2YhiPosted 6/17/2013 1:16:39 PM
i used to always kill that stupid turtle in hyjal

hunters are babies
#3stopreadnamethxPosted 6/17/2013 1:17:19 PM
lol who even uses those sin-ugly demon dogs as pets

you did the world a favor brah
---
stopreadsigkthxbai
#4superhoffyPosted 6/17/2013 1:17:49 PM
that's what the masterball is for ;p
#5AmakusaPosted 6/17/2013 1:24:04 PM
I found Green Madexx in Uldum a couple weeks ago, but nobody was interested. From all the time I spent trying to find it a home, I came to the conclusion that if someone really wanted a Green Madexx scorpion they'd go after the far-easier Toxx, who is exactly the same and is almost always up every time I fly over to Silithus.

So I killed Madexx and got 25g.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#6ElaeusPosted 6/17/2013 2:12:06 PM
I accidentally blood boiled a rare Unborn Valkyrie some pets nerd was camping a while ago.

Probably learned 30 new definitions of the F word that day from a lv1 orc warrior that was made 2 mins after that incident.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#7KrozardPosted 6/17/2013 2:38:05 PM
I remember camping Loque, I was so glad when I saw him spawned that I tried to tame him immediately. The tame didn't start. 3 Times. Then I noticed I never dismissed my pet...who killed Loque pretty quickly, and I see an Achievement pop up.

I kicked myself for a few days after that before I saw him (her?) again, and got the tame properly that time.
---
this space intentionally left blank
#8Lucius43Posted 6/17/2013 3:42:22 PM
I used to go out of my way to kill rare spawns, the tears of nerdrage are too delicious
#9AtcatPosted 6/17/2013 4:31:47 PM
Lucius43 posted...
I used to go out of my way to kill rare spawns, the tears of nerdrage are too delicious
#10NtheRiddlePosted 6/17/2013 4:34:57 PM
Atcat posted...
Lucius43 posted...

Monsters!

I've helped other hunters find the hidden pets with the tracks all over Pandaland, but I've never accidentally killed one...
---
.....umm .....yeah
"...all it takes is one bad day..." - The Joker