This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Panda Adventure Land almost over?

#1ezekiel702Posted 6/25/2013 9:38:18 AM
How many more patches and what's the new xpac?
#2HeftybagsPosted 6/25/2013 9:40:01 AM
1 big one for sure. Then probably at least 2 small patches and one with an event that leads into the next xpac.
---
I watch Cops with no pants on.
#3ezekiel702(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 9:46:40 AM
Have they hinted what the story might be? More cuddly animals and pokemon battles?
#4Black_Mage_MeeePosted 6/25/2013 9:47:41 AM
With a touch of Yugioh on the side
---
~Kweh
#5silentzedPosted 6/25/2013 10:13:42 AM
Next expansion will exclusively be Pet Battling, where you travel across Azeroth getting badg-I mean sigils from gy-I mean Dojos.

When you collect 8 'sigils', you can finally take on the Legendary Five.

Once your Celestial Dragonling hits level 20, it becomes Dragonite and you can ride it.
---
/target Face
/cast Palm
#6Ness0123456789Posted 6/25/2013 10:23:28 AM
silentzed posted...
Next expansion will exclusively be Pet Battling, where you travel across Azeroth getting badg-I mean sigils from gy-I mean Dojos.

When you collect 8 'sigils', you can finally take on the Legendary Five.

Once your Celestial Dragonling hits level 20, it becomes Dragonite and you can ride it.

I would be okay with this.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#7DawnshadowPosted 6/25/2013 12:43:48 PM
ezekiel702 posted...
Have they hinted what the story might be? More cuddly animals and pokemon battles?

There's been strong, STRONG foreshadowing toward it being the return of the Burning Legion.

There was also an interview that said that the next expansion was actually supposed to be after Cataclysm and they had started work on it, but they decided to throw in Mists to wrap up the escalating faction conflicts and provide a bit of a break from the world nearly being destroyed three times in a row. It's a breather episode.

Not to mention that it's the best plotted expansion so far, IMO. Wrath is close, but the way the story is evolving in Mists is better, I feel.
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
#8Lucius43Posted 6/25/2013 3:08:37 PM
Wrath will have the best storyline because it was developed properly through non-WoW medium. It's like they are afraid to have real main characters in the MMO for some reason, it's strange.
#9cymanxPosted 6/25/2013 3:11:58 PM
I'm not really interested in dragonite, mootoo is where it's at. :p
---
"Staying dead." can you imagine?
#10RCR ReturnsPosted 6/25/2013 3:19:24 PM
I'm really hoping next xpac is panda adventure land 2 tbqh
---
RoughCutRedneck