This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you still play this game if it was called Humans vs Orcs...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Would you still play this game if it was called Humans vs Orcs...
2 years ago#1
And they were your only race selection?
2 years ago#2
Probably if it meant the humans and orcs would actually look good since they're the only player characters... I mean humans are the worst looking race right now by far, and orcs aren't exactly top notch either...
---
AFK: Attack, fight, kill!! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way to fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius
2 years ago#3
ThisIsAKnoife posted...
Probably if it meant the humans and orcs would actually look good since they're the only player characters... I mean humans are the worst looking race right now by far, and orcs aren't exactly top notch either...

Let me guess, you play a Worgen and roleplay?
2 years ago#4
Ye, the characters would look good and the focus on the game would be much more about the Horde vs Alliance than lets team up to kill a dragon mentality.
2 years ago#5
Warcraft 1 was pretty fun back in the day.
---
PSN: Ray-Martin82 Nintendo Network ID: RayMartin
Playing: Monster Hunter U and League of Legends
2 years ago#6
Meh. It'd likely be solely focused on PvP, so it would be an entirely different game. Tab-targetting, hot-key MMO built around only PvP just doesn't sound fun to me. The entire game would be the BG mini-game so it'd likely be very limited in scope of what it offered. It'd have to be F2P for me to even try it in those conditions.

edit: Also, ThisIsAKnoife ... awesome name. haha
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
2 years ago#7
It's exactly how this game should be. Instead of all this "orcs were simply a misunderstood proud warrior race and the humans were oh so mean to them."

Garrosh is simply bring orcs back to what they were meant to be.
---
of the Cult of Tharja
2 years ago#8
Hoops01 posted...
Ye, the characters would look good and the focus on the game would be much more about the Horde vs Alliance than lets team up to kill a dragon mentality.

Sounds boring.

I would rather have a mix of both with plot twists.
2 years ago#9
Probably not.

I'm pretty much mainly playing the game for the RP at this point-- if I just wanted to MMO at things, I'd go play Rift. I play a draenei. I like draenei. I meh humans, and I really don't like orcs.
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
2 years ago#10
Dawnshadow posted...
Probably not.

I'm pretty much mainly playing the game for the RP at this point-- if I just wanted to MMO at things, I'd go play Rift. I play a draenei. I like draenei. I meh humans, and I really don't like orcs.

Surely Humans vs Orcs would be great RP?
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Would you still play this game if it was called Humans vs Orcs...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived