This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Leveling as Prot - Getting harrassed in random dungeons.

#41Nerdralus(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 1:04:38 PM
meh, this still around? I just ended up deleting my warrior. Too much drama. I remade a new toon I'm going to level up as Priest. Shadow seems cookie cutter everyone and their mother does that though, so instead I'm going to dps in holy. I'm level 7 and killing stuff damn quick actually so it should be fine and I won't be "taking" the tanks threat either and not get b**** at by pompous tanks, even though I wasn't using defensive stance.

But anyways yeah, I don't play WoW to have a "job" I have one of those I go to every day. I come home I want to "play" and relax. Not be someones meat shield.
#42Ness0123456789Posted 7/18/2013 1:06:32 PM
Nerdralus posted...
meh, this still around? I just ended up deleting my warrior. Too much drama. I remade a new toon I'm going to level up as Priest. Shadow seems cookie cutter everyone and their mother does that though, so instead I'm going to dps in holy. I'm level 7 and killing stuff damn quick actually so it should be fine and I won't be "taking" the tanks threat either and not get b**** at by pompous tanks, even though I wasn't using defensive stance.

But anyways yeah, I don't play WoW to have a "job" I have one of those I go to every day. I come home I want to "play" and relax. Not be someones meat shield.

See, now you're trying to hard to troll people. The protection one even caught me, since it's actually a fairly standard thing for people to do, even if it is incorrect.

Now, though, saying you're going to DPS as Holy? You're not even trying to be subtle anymore.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#43GreatDrakePosted 7/18/2013 1:08:03 PM
Ness0123456789 posted...
Nerdralus posted...

See, now you're trying to hard to troll people. The protection one even caught me, since it's actually a fairly standard thing for people to do, even if it is incorrect.

Now, though, saying you're going to DPS as Holy? You're not even trying to be subtle anymore.

Yeah you could have at least said Disc
---
Bedlam Boy's Disturbing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2puDJun9iCA&feature=related
#44Nerdralus(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 1:47:51 PM
What are you talking about? Don't tell me there is something wrong with this spec as well?! I just want to find something that isn't typical cookie cutter crap that everyone already is already. Who says you can't DPS in prot spec or in Holy. I'm role playing that I'm a righteous priest purging the evil from the lands of Azeroth.. but then I guess that wouldn't work just because the Blizzards devs aren't the gnolls they should be.
#45PerascaminPosted 7/18/2013 1:51:54 PM
Nerdralus posted...
Then I'm just not going to do dungeons at least until I get dual spec. I'm not tanking. I play to have fun, not have a stressful job.

Tank is literally the easiest job out there. When it really counts, order of stress is easily:

Healer > DPS > Tank
---
I've grown.
#46TheGreatCheezePosted 7/18/2013 7:43:20 PM
Nerdralus posted...
Then I'm just not going to do dungeons at least until I get dual spec. I'm not tanking. I play to have fun, not have a stressful job.

Whoa, have you actually tried tanking as prot in low levels? You Thunder Clap, Shield Slam and Revenge everything. You do more than triple the DPS that the others are doing most of the time and it's the farthest thing from stressful. Up until Cata/MoP dungeons you pretty much don't have to worry about anything killing you since Shield Slam will 1-2 shot everything and you have plenty of AoE threat abilities.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#47GaiesPosted 7/19/2013 8:13:49 AM
Ness0123456789 posted...
Nerdralus posted...

Neckbeard is a big fan of trolling. DPS as Holy. SMFH.
---
PSN: AtmaNex | Gunger's return: 7/20/13
http://i.imgur.com/s1YcA2M.jpg
#48Nerdralus(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 9:17:46 AM
Who's that?
#49SpookingPosted 7/19/2013 9:32:23 AM
Don't worry, TC, I main heal as Mage in dungeons and people get mad at me, too.
---
Prism Ranger (Red): Isn't it obvious? We don't have any friends!
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
#50vahndragonwingPosted 7/19/2013 12:54:09 PM
Nerdralus posted...
Who's that?

Neckbeard?

That would be you, cupcake
---
IMO