This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Player housing and Rift

#1Ashor3Posted 7/28/2013 10:12:34 AM
Just been playing Rift on the side and noticed how awesome their player housing is, it even works with the cash shop. When do you think Player housing will come to WoW, and do you think it will be a good thing?
#2XtraTPosted 7/28/2013 10:15:02 AM
WoW doesn't need a pay2win player housing
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#3ATiRadeonHDPosted 7/28/2013 1:42:17 PM
Ashor3 posted...
Just been playing Rift on the side and noticed how awesome their player housing is, it even works with the cash shop. When do you think Player housing will come to WoW, and do you think it will be a good thing?

Ask yourself, would I rather sit in Orgrimmar, or sit in my house by myself?

There's your answer.
---
|| i5-3570k @ 4.5GHz || nVidia GTX 660Ti || Thermaltake 600 watt PSU || 8GB DDR3 || Windows 7
#4darkace77450Posted 7/28/2013 1:54:15 PM
ATiRadeonHD posted...
Ashor3 posted...

There's your answer.

Given how inane the map chat in main cities can be? ...my house, no question.
#5scarecrowsPosted 7/28/2013 2:01:04 PM
ATiRadeonHD posted...
Ashor3 posted...

There's your answer.

It's funny because your intended point is actually reversed in most people's eyes. I think we're all tired of sitting in org. Also the cities in rift are insanely populated so your point is invalid anyways. It's a cool feature that gives you something to do and something to show off, most people don't spend any length of time idling there.
---
They stopped making pennies so I no longer care about your two cents.
#6AnaTheCatPosted 7/28/2013 4:00:43 PM
You're supposed to be a wandering adventurer and hero in this game, not a house wife like in Rift.
#7AceronPosted 7/28/2013 7:55:17 PM
Players already own a house in WoW.
Sunsong Ranch.
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
#8Ashor3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 9:48:11 PM
Aceron posted...
Sunsong Ranch.

And the farm has been a roaring success.

I dont know, I own a house in Rift in the mountains with cliffs on all sides and my own small lake and stuff. I find it quite tranquil..... in a weird way. I can teleport there whenever I want and invite who I want. Its kinda cool.
#9oldfart81Posted 7/28/2013 10:07:58 PM
Ashor3 posted...
Aceron posted...
Sunsong Ranch.

I dont know, I own a house in Rift in the mountains with cliffs on all sides and my own small lake and stuff. I find it quite tranquil..... in a weird way. I can teleport there whenever I want and invite who I want. Its kinda cool.

Does your house in Rift have a stripper you can sit and watch while you sit there and do nothing? No?

Then Sunsong Ranch is tons better. At least it can earn me some pocket change.
#10koujimorenoPosted 7/28/2013 10:11:44 PM
oldfart81 posted...
Ashor3 posted...
Aceron posted...
Sunsong Ranch.

Does your house in Rift have a stripper you can sit and watch while you sit there and do nothing? No?

Then Sunsong Ranch is tons better. At least it can earn me some pocket change.

I don't play rift but what if you invite someone and they remove all clothing and do /dance?