This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

where i can see virtual realm list?

#1tuoliPosted 8/4/2013 9:17:17 PM
wanna know where my realm is placed.
#2GreatDrakePosted 8/4/2013 9:26:15 PM
So far there is no list
---
Bedlam Boy's Disturbing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2puDJun9iCA&feature=related
#3scarecrowsPosted 8/4/2013 9:36:59 PM
They said they would write up a big blog giving us a bunch of details on it. That was a long time ago. The blog never came. I would put my money on the next bit of info we get on it is, "We have delayed virtual realms after encountering some technical issues that our devs are currently working on."
---
They stopped making pennies so I no longer care about your two cents.
#4IdTheDemonPosted 8/4/2013 9:38:44 PM
They said they would write up a big blog giving us a bunch of details on it. That was a long time ago. The blog never came. I would put my money on the next bit of info we get on it is, "We have delayed virtual realms after encountering some technical issues that our devs are currently working on."

I hope not. Realm merging is a bit fix to the game if done right
---
AVALON | Intel 3570k @ 4.5ghz | MSI 7870 | 8gb Corsair | ASUS P8Z77-V LX | Hyper 212 EVO | 850W Corsair | 1tb HDD | Win 7 | NZXT Tempest
#5AmakusaPosted 8/4/2013 11:01:30 PM
They're obviously still working things out since they spent last month offering free transfers off the Full realms (which as far as I know didn't really work)
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#6GreatDrakePosted 8/5/2013 10:48:18 AM
More information posted on MMO-Champ about it but the name has been changed to Connected Realms
---
Bedlam Boy's Disturbing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2puDJun9iCA&feature=related
#7scarecrowsPosted 8/5/2013 11:52:42 AM
GreatDrake posted...
More information posted on MMO-Champ about it but the name has been changed to Connected Realms

And it's been delayed to sometime after 5.4. I bet it will be listed as a feature for the next expansion, I doubt it will come out this one. Hell they didn't even give any new info.
---
They stopped making pennies so I no longer care about your two cents.