This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Dark Below expansion

#1c0sa n0straPosted 8/13/2013 11:59:40 PM
The Vash'ir whining is already beginning lol.
#2ChaoticKanePosted 8/14/2013 12:18:20 AM
If there are underwater zones they will most likely be done as if there's a giant bubble over the zone, something more similar to deepholm than vash'jir.
---
But lets not forget how deadly the zerg were in Starship troopers! Well until the Terrans got Marauders. - julbull73
#3c0sa n0stra(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 12:22:44 AM
That would be so lame. But hey, Blizzard likes to please the masses.
#4game freakozoidPosted 8/14/2013 12:44:37 AM
While I like Vash'jir, my only problem with a full expansion exactly like that zone would be it kind of excludes all the mounts you've acquired previously.
#5ToadstoolPeachPosted 8/14/2013 12:55:07 AM
Most of the content could be on the water's surface and take place on islands. Boats will become the next mounts? Maybe even have our own customizable crews?
#6fan357Posted 8/14/2013 5:31:51 AM
I hate underwater zones but I loved Vashjr.,
---
Who the f do you hang out with that uses those two words on the daily. Comic book enthusiasts who are drug addicts? - Bushidist
#7HakPosted 8/14/2013 5:35:58 AM
Go read the RPG books. The Dark Below is another plane of existence populated by demons. Has nothing to do with water, boats, or anything of the sort. It may be another section of the Twisting Nether, rather than existing entirely separately from it, and it may be the place from where Warlocks call their demons from, rather than the "main" demon plain, which is why the demons aren't hostile.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#8tyandorPosted 8/14/2013 6:25:07 AM
The RPG books aren't canon and the title of Ozumat in Throne of the Tideas was the 'fiend from the dark below'
#9Sir WillPosted 8/14/2013 6:25:20 AM
c0sa n0stra posted...
That would be so lame. But hey, Blizzard likes to please the masses.

Yes they do. Along with all other companies that want to stay in business. People don't like underwater zones. I'm sure there'd be a little bit of it, 1 zone at most but even that's doubtful since most seem to prefer Hyjal to Vash.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#10Sir WillPosted 8/14/2013 6:26:52 AM
Who knows which it'll be, either is a valid theory at this point. They've bene playing up the demons lately, but they may also give Wrathion another expansion to try and bring the side together before facing them.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'