The Dark Below expansion

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. The Dark Below expansion
3 years ago#41
Tloya posted...
When the goblin and worgen halloween masks were datamined months prior to the playable race announcements, Blizzard retaliated by adding masks for a bunch of candidates-for-playable-races (ogres, naga, vrykul, murlocs) in a later year.

They actually added those masks in a day or two after mmo-champ reported about the goblin and worgen ones, to make it seem like throw off them being player characters and not just a batch of npc masks. It didn't work
It's over, you've lost the game. -Near
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner
3 years ago#42
LinkofHyrule991 posted...
Tloya posted...
When the goblin and worgen halloween masks were datamined months prior to the playable race announcements, Blizzard retaliated by adding masks for a bunch of candidates-for-playable-races (ogres, naga, vrykul, murlocs) in a later year.

They actually added those masks in a day or two after mmo-champ reported about the goblin and worgen ones, to make it seem like throw off them being player characters and not just a batch of npc masks. It didn't work

That was really stupid of them too. I mean come on, most weren't fooled by them, many were really sad looking.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
3 years ago#43
"but but...fiend from the dark below"

Yeah he was probably summoned from it?

It's probably going to be like deepholm with lava, rock and demons. Maybe even a way to exclude flying in a zone or more.
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
3 years ago#44
No chance Blizzard ever repeats an underwater zone. There was a ton of complaints during Cata. Simple and linear zones like Hyjal pay the bills.
If you have to use force...use Shining Force!
3 years ago#45
While the movement in Vashir was annoying, the questlines were more engaging that Mt. Hyjal... especially since you generally didn't "win" any of the major battles...
3 years ago#46
IMO Azshara will use her and N'zoth's powers to raise her kingdom to the surface to make an all out assault. Presto, new continent.
Proud to have formerly lived in the only country in the world whose National Sport has a sequel
3 years ago#47
ShadowEdgeX posted...
IMO Azshara will use her and N'zoth's powers to raise her kingdom to the surface to make an all out assault. Presto, new continent.

yeah didn't Arthas have a dream about that or something.
Who the f do you hang out with that uses those two words on the daily. Comic book enthusiasts who are drug addicts? - Bushidist
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. The Dark Below expansion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived