This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Dark Below expansion

#41LinkofHyrule991Posted 8/14/2013 3:31:06 PM
Tloya posted...
When the goblin and worgen halloween masks were datamined months prior to the playable race announcements, Blizzard retaliated by adding masks for a bunch of candidates-for-playable-races (ogres, naga, vrykul, murlocs) in a later year.

They actually added those masks in a day or two after mmo-champ reported about the goblin and worgen ones, to make it seem like throw off them being player characters and not just a batch of npc masks. It didn't work
---
It's over, you've lost the game. -Near
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner
#42Sir WillPosted 8/14/2013 5:01:51 PM
LinkofHyrule991 posted...
Tloya posted...
When the goblin and worgen halloween masks were datamined months prior to the playable race announcements, Blizzard retaliated by adding masks for a bunch of candidates-for-playable-races (ogres, naga, vrykul, murlocs) in a later year.

They actually added those masks in a day or two after mmo-champ reported about the goblin and worgen ones, to make it seem like throw off them being player characters and not just a batch of npc masks. It didn't work

That was really stupid of them too. I mean come on, most weren't fooled by them, many were really sad looking.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#43gamefaqwatcherPosted 8/14/2013 5:10:30 PM
"but but...fiend from the dark below"

Yeah he was probably summoned from it?

It's probably going to be like deepholm with lava, rock and demons. Maybe even a way to exclude flying in a zone or more.
---
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
#44ShiningForceXPosted 8/22/2013 11:26:56 PM
No chance Blizzard ever repeats an underwater zone. There was a ton of complaints during Cata. Simple and linear zones like Hyjal pay the bills.
---
If you have to use force...use Shining Force!
#45Ruvan22Posted 8/25/2013 6:18:28 PM
While the movement in Vashir was annoying, the questlines were more engaging that Mt. Hyjal... especially since you generally didn't "win" any of the major battles...
#46ShadowEdgeXPosted 8/26/2013 6:04:15 AM
IMO Azshara will use her and N'zoth's powers to raise her kingdom to the surface to make an all out assault. Presto, new continent.
---
Proud to have formerly lived in the only country in the world whose National Sport has a sequel
#47fan357Posted 8/26/2013 6:21:32 AM
ShadowEdgeX posted...
IMO Azshara will use her and N'zoth's powers to raise her kingdom to the surface to make an all out assault. Presto, new continent.

yeah didn't Arthas have a dream about that or something.
---
Who the f do you hang out with that uses those two words on the daily. Comic book enthusiasts who are drug addicts? - Bushidist