This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Patch 5.4 officially announced for Sep.10

#21nowamurdererPosted 8/21/2013 2:47:22 PM
Think I can go from friendly to exalted with GL in that time? haha...damnit!
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#22silentzedPosted 8/21/2013 2:51:34 PM
nowamurderer posted...

Absolutely. Do you dailies, run your dungeon and scenario to earn your rep, see about getting in on as many Zandalari Warbringer kills as you can (unless you can solo it), always check for Scritch, buy cheap Hozen Peace Pipes from the AH.
---
/target Face
/cast Palm
#23Little ZardarPosted 8/21/2013 2:58:13 PM
2 more weeks of this s***?

im about

to snap
---
"My parents were mugged in a dark alley by cosmetic store items." - Jiruru
#24nowamurdererPosted 8/21/2013 3:11:48 PM
silentzed posted...
nowamurderer posted...

Absolutely. Do you dailies, run your dungeon and scenario to earn your rep, see about getting in on as many Zandalari Warbringer kills as you can (unless you can solo it), always check for Scritch, buy cheap Hozen Peace Pipes from the AH.

Thanks! Advice like this is exactly why I started coming to gamefaqs so long ago. Much appreciated!
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#25Shannon Spencer FoxPosted 8/21/2013 3:15:28 PM
Huh. Do we have confirmation that the Golden Lotus daily-quest givers are completely nuked off the map as soon as the patch is implemented? I would like to think that'd be more of a phasing thing that you trigger after, say, getting Exalted with them.

If that's not the case (and quite frankly it'd be pretty stupid of Blizzard to do it for everyone), how does that work in terms of the VP items you get from them? Do they just require no more rep? And what about the achievements for quests in the area, like the ones in the Crumbling Ruins?
---
'The boundlessness of my own stupidity is the most important lesson I have ever learned in my entire life.' -- Daniel O'Brian
#26ryanell666Posted 8/21/2013 3:34:59 PM
tote_all posted...
ryanell666 posted...
tote_all posted...
More free advice for you XtraT.

I know you think saying "Irony" is a clever way of saying "no u". Except it's not clever.

People need to serious re-evaluate their life if they want to debate XtraT.

No debate, just providing him with some facts.

Nah, I knew that.

Just throwing his words back at him, since it seems he's a bigger troll than what he accuses me of being.
#27Amakusa(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 4:49:20 PM
Shannon Spencer Fox posted...
Huh. Do we have confirmation that the Golden Lotus daily-quest givers are completely nuked off the map as soon as the patch is implemented? I would like to think that'd be more of a phasing thing that you trigger after, say, getting Exalted with them.

All the possible quests from the first two areas (the Golden Stairs, the lake, the village) are gone. The achievement ones are all at the camp on the west end of the zone.

The only achievement you won't be able to do is "Eternally in the Vale".
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#28BobTDonutPosted 8/21/2013 6:57:17 PM
So glad my guild was able to get 13/13 H in time for 5.4. ^.^

Also, I am laughing so hard at all those people who were calling Blizz out on releasing 5.4 at the same time as FFXIV. Conspiracy theories go!
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Arpandaday/advanced
http://i.imgur.com/ojZuhpq.gif http://i.minus.com/iOBJhbqPH5kt4.gif
#29Ruvan22Posted 8/21/2013 7:53:03 PM
nowamurderer posted...
silentzed posted...
nowamurderer posted...

Thanks! Advice like this is exactly why I started coming to gamefaqs so long ago. Much appreciated!

Don't forget the daily rep quest on your farm!
#30Sephiroth C RyuPosted 8/22/2013 1:22:03 PM
From a perspective of quality, the delay is good.

From a perspective of competition, it is a poor move. If they wanted to limit the potential for ship-jumpers with FF14, they would want to have their new content go public on the same day. Otherwise people who are bored may go try out FF14. And some will not come back.

Of course, with insufficiently tuned whatnot, there would be issues. So if a patch release of suitable quality is the desired effect, then the delay will accomplish this well enough.
---
I am the Hunter of Topics. My post never fails to kill its prey.
*pounces* Nyaa!