This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any way to make leveling in Pandaria less painful?

#1JesusHaremPosted 8/21/2013 11:06:20 PM
I just hit 86 on my Troll Warlock, but the journey through Pandaria so far has been like pulling teeth. At first I figured it would just be similar to when you enter Hyjal for the first time and have to push through a handful of quests until your gear allows you to kill things quickly. That wasn't the case at all, though. Even though almost every piece of my gear has been replaced with new stuff, it still takes at least two full rotations to drop regular trash enemies. I wouldn't mind it so much if flying was allowed, but we all know that isn't a thing.

So what are my options? I really want to get to 90 as soon as possible, and with small of headache as possible. I just got my ilvl high enough to do the randoms.
---
"Oh, you didn't like that? You must be allergic to AWESOME."
#2FluttershyPonyPosted 8/21/2013 11:17:05 PM
monkey runs, pet battles, either way its still painful.
#3AdelbertSteinerPosted 8/21/2013 11:33:57 PM
I recommend pet battles. Since I had no pets to battle the ones in Valley of the Four Winds, I went around and leveled them up. Starting at pet level 15, I started getting 180k-200k xp per battle. A really good alternative IMO.
---
Your home wrecking skills are remarkable! - josay25936
#4K_Bleezy_420Posted 8/21/2013 11:37:36 PM(edited)
I wouldn't do the dungeons to be honest. Maybe just do each 1 once for the quests, you can get xp much faster just doing quests. I'm up to 4 level 90s now, while that may not be a lot to some, it is to me. I absolutely HATE,dread, loathe, questing, Can't stand it whatsoever. But I pushed myself because I wanted these classes at max level.

Tl;Dr just quest, do each dungeon once for the quests, and keep motivated is about all you can do.

Edited for typos.
---
Steam: Bleezy /PSN: K_Bleezy_420
Currently Playing: WoW, Darkspear Realm/Horde side
#5Little ZardarPosted 8/22/2013 12:01:12 AM
Alcohol.
---
"My parents were mugged in a dark alley by cosmetic store items." - Jiruru
#6HakPosted 8/22/2013 1:17:09 AM
So they nerf the xp requirements to level by 30% and people still complain? Some people really have no place playing MMOs.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#7OsdkkPosted 8/22/2013 1:23:40 AM
know that you wont actually need to do all the zones now. i started leveling my 85 druid, i was 88 by the time i finished jade forest and up to halfhill in valley. just through questing and doing each dungeon once for their quests. it goes by really quick now.

it might seem like itll be awful right now but youll prob ding 90 before you finish kunlai
#8ExtremeLuchadorPosted 8/22/2013 1:53:28 AM
I got an alt to level 90 in about 70 hours played. This was before they nerfed XP points from 85-90.
---
"It was horrible," guard Jeff McInnis said.
"I took 100 naps and we were still in the air."
#9Sithis791Posted 8/22/2013 2:07:21 AM
Osdkk posted...
know that you wont actually need to do all the zones now. i started leveling my 85 druid, i was 88 by the time i finished jade forest and up to halfhill in valley. just through questing and doing each dungeon once for their quests. it goes by really quick now.

it might seem like itll be awful right now but youll prob ding 90 before you finish kunlai

....it's much faster to change zones each level than just try to finish each zone.

Derp a f***ing herp.
---
What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger
http://i.imgur.com/WvjWH.gif http://i.imgur.com/ORain.jpg
#10OsdkkPosted 8/22/2013 5:17:32 AM
then you wont have to finish each zone. same deal, you arent completing anywhere near as many quests as you used to have to do

wow board been really rude lately