This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Least Favorite Class (To Play)

#21OsdkkPosted 8/24/2013 3:17:47 PM
always surprises me how much hate druids get, balance is my second fave spec

prob shaman for the topic but ive only experienced them as high at level 60. higher level least fave is prob paladin but i really like all my high levels inc pallies so
#22EDarienPosted 8/24/2013 3:47:13 PM
Osdkk posted...
always surprises me how much hate druids get, balance is my second fave spec

prob shaman for the topic but ive only experienced them as high at level 60. higher level least fave is prob paladin but i really like all my high levels inc pallies so

Can't say for everyone but Druids get hate from me for the following:

Bear: Closest to warrior, least favorite tank.
Kitty: Closest to Rogue, least favorite everything
Boomkin: Actually not "horrible" but Warlock was first class, so all other casters suffer from not having built-in tank and utility. Plus the eclipse system just kind of bugs me. It's not "bad" but just not fun for me.
Reso: I actually haven't played beyond level 20, admittedly. I think I'd like it given it was ok at that level and I do like Shaman Resto, but there's no reason to level up solely to try one spec, especially when I've tried and know for sure that I don't like the expected secondary of Balance. The other two are out given what I already said. It turns Druid into a sub-par class. They imitate my least favorite classes overall, except for their heals. That seems ok, but I'm not a healer main and likely never will be.

Rogue hate, on the other hand. Exactly that it's subjective. It's very boring, very slow (feeling at least to me) and it's pure DPS in a spec that isn't fun, or you're stuck doing sub-par damage when you can't attack from behind because you're soloing. They're stuck being boring and sub-optimal unless with a party. And even then, you're likely doing such poor damage that you feel out of place and useless in dungeons. Just all around not-fun class for PvE. I'd assume their utility and other "tricks" make them fun (if not the best) in PvP, but PvE they've just always been far less fun, less efficient versions of Enchance. Enchance can heal, do spell damage, great CDs, fun AoE ... but they're still a DW, fun melee DPS, unlike rogues.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#23ssbmchamp109Posted 8/24/2013 3:51:54 PM
I liked rogues for their PvP abilities and the amount of damage they can put out during raids. Granted it's been a few years since I played my rogue.
---
PSN & XBL: Deathswitch109
#24femmefatale7Posted 8/24/2013 8:34:58 PM
Priest. I can never get one past level 14.
---
Meh. As difficult as it may be for you, you're just going to have to accept that you'll have to go without dick for awhile. - Steamster to Little Zardar
#25Sephiroth C RyuPosted 8/24/2013 10:31:02 PM
ssbmchamp109 posted...
What's with the rogue hate? I'm kind of surprised. (I know it's subjective)

1. They are melee dps. Which is the bomb for some people. But for some others, it isn't. Like you said, its subjective.

2. They are ONLY melee dps. So you don't have the option of doing otherwise, unlike a druid or shaman or monk or something.

3. They are ONLY melee dps, in a time where raids are increasingly favoring caster dps due to a rather large bloat in the number of raid boss mechanics that are more annoying to deal with as melee (often due to there often being one or two abilities that are ONLY worried about by melee, or which are more dangerous to melee because they have to be right next to the boss).

I'm on board with this one. Feral DPS hasn't been the smoothest on some bosses either.

4. They still haven't forgiven blizzard for neutering them every time they get decent at PvP.
---
I am the Hunter of Topics. My post never fails to kill its prey.
*pounces* Nyaa!
#26IdTheDemonPosted 8/24/2013 10:32:46 PM
Druids
---
AVALON | Intel 3570k @ 4.5ghz | MSI 7870 | 8gb Corsair | ASUS P8Z77-V LX | Hyper 212 EVO | 850W Corsair | 1tb HDD | Win 7 | NZXT Tempest
#27EpicKingdom_Posted 8/25/2013 1:52:37 AM
Rogues are lame.
---
i5-3570k w/ 212 Evo | Z77 Extreme4 | Sapphire 7850 2GB OC Edition | 16GB of RAM | XFX PRO650w CE | 600GB WD | Fractal Design Define R4 case | 1080p.
#28anonymous4everPosted 8/25/2013 8:10:16 AM
Rogues have no utility, are purely melee DPS, and bring absolutely nothing favorable to raids.

If they were eliminated from the game completely noone would miss them.
#29Twenty0ne(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 1:11:28 AM
/necro for more results
---
M's 2014
http://i.imgur.com/9WbAL.gif
#30MajinUltimaPosted 9/2/2013 5:50:10 AM
Voted Hunter, but I should've voted Monk, I forgot Monk.
---
Homura-chan is the coolest.
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7899/homura02b.jpg