This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Mists of Pandaria good? Thinking about reactivating.

#1IamvegitoPosted 8/24/2013 5:50:45 AM
Hey there, I haven't played WoW since a couple weeks after 4.3 hit, so... it's been a while. Would it be worthwhile to go through the hassle of calling Blizzard to reactivate my account? (My authenticator was on my old phone and as such I can no longer access it). I'm not as into the PvP aspect of the game as much as the raiding, and was wondering if it would be worth it to jump back in this late in the expansion. Thanks in advance.
---
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."
#2ZimmermanIsGodPosted 8/24/2013 6:11:51 AM
Final Fantasy 14 is almost out. Get that instead.
#3TheGreatCheezePosted 8/24/2013 6:11:56 AM
I say definitely, despite what the loud minority of haters say, this game is in pretty good shape. The quests have pretty cool storylines (Though with the recent exp nerf you'll have to forsake leveling time to experience them.), the zones are beautiful, world PvP is a thing in a lot of areas, you have a **** of new raids and heroics to experience, and you have a new race/class to play with.

I just hit 90 on Monk, WW is the most fun I've had with a class since I leveled my Paladin back in Wrath.
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#4TheGreatCheezePosted 8/24/2013 6:13:06 AM
ZimmermanIsGod posted...

Do you have a character named Georgzimmrman or something, because I played with a fellow a week or two ago with that name and figured there's a good chance that person was you
---
Like I've said before, Allies are like sand people; they scare easily but they will be back in greater numbers.
-Reddit
#5ZimmermanIsGodPosted 8/24/2013 6:17:01 AM
TheGreatCheeze posted...
ZimmermanIsGod posted...

Do you have a character named Georgzimmrman or something, because I played with a fellow a week or two ago with that name and figured there's a good chance that person was you

I'm only a member of the church of Zimmerology.

I'm not the Zim-zam.
#6Iamvegito(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 6:33:34 AM
TheGreatCheeze posted...
I say definitely, despite what the loud minority of haters say, this game is in pretty good shape. The quests have pretty cool storylines (Though with the recent exp nerf you'll have to forsake leveling time to experience them.), the zones are beautiful, world PvP is a thing in a lot of areas, you have a **** of new raids and heroics to experience, and you have a new race/class to play with.

I just hit 90 on Monk, WW is the most fun I've had with a class since I leveled my Paladin back in Wrath.

Okay. I'll give it a try.
---
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."
#7inferiorweaselPosted 8/24/2013 3:29:04 PM
ZimmermanIsGod posted...

Do people forget just how horrible Final Fantasy 14 was at launch? SO BAD, they had to remake the damned thing. I got final fantasy 14 once, because I loved final fantasy 11. I do not think 14 will be good in any way.

Get Pandaria. It's really good fun, and if the 5.4 trailer doesn't make you want to play, then I don't know what will.
---
Forgiveness is Divine
Live and Learn
#8K_Bleezy_420Posted 8/24/2013 3:42:02 PM
I would suggest playing this game. I'm enjoying this expansion soooo much. It's a lot of fun, and tons of things to do.
---
Steam: Bleezy /PSN: K_Bleezy_420
Currently Playing: WoW, Darkspear Realm/Horde side
#9LinkofHyrule991Posted 8/24/2013 3:59:37 PM
ZimmermanIsGod posted...

I bought it and the servers have been down or erroring people out all day
10/10 would recommend
---
It's over, you've lost the game. -Near
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner