This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just started Titan rune stones

#1vampiremagesPosted 8/30/2013 2:39:55 AM
So on tuesday i did LFR Pinnacle of storms, picked up the titan rune stone quest today, can i go back into LFR pinnacle and get my 100% drop from Lei Shen or do i have to wait till next week to get it?
---
~J-ROD~
#2FluttershyPonyPosted 8/30/2013 3:07:39 AM
No.

Enjoy trashy game design.
#3TheSteelPhoenixPosted 8/30/2013 4:26:18 AM
When I learned about this, I was very underwhelmed. Farming the same place as the LAST farm area literally one quest later?

Dropped the ball on that one.
---
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion
#4Alnilam81Posted 8/30/2013 5:54:22 AM
TheSteelPhoenix posted...
When I learned about this, I was very underwhelmed. Farming the same place as the LAST farm area literally one quest later?

Dropped the ball on that one.

Pffft, how about the next quest where you have to go back in AGAIN to kill the guy you've no doubt killed dozens of times already.
#5BigAl519Posted 8/30/2013 6:24:45 AM
I'd say yes you can. You can finish the titan rune stones quests by getting the last one from Lei Shen and go back and loot his heart right after, even though you already killed him and got a rune stone. So again, don't see why it wouldn't be the same with titan rune stones.
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!
#6stopreadnamethxPosted 8/30/2013 6:51:25 AM(edited)
BigAl519 posted...
I'd say yes you can. You can finish the titan rune stones quests by getting the last one from Lei Shen and go back and loot his heart right after, even though you already killed him and got a rune stone. So again, don't see why it wouldn't be the same with titan rune stones.

Because the Heart, much like the Chimaera of Fear, is actually looted from the boss. Sigils, Secrets and Titan Runestones are given via the random loot generator.

I can confirm that you won't get any runestones from bosses you've already killed. The same day I finished Secrets, I attempted Pinnacle of Storms for the second time. The first two bosses didn't drop anything, but that could've been blamed on the RNG. However, Lei Shen, from whom I got the last Secret and also has a 100% drop rate on both Secrets and Runestones, did not drop anything the second time I attempted him.
---
stopreadsigkthxbai
#7kingdrake2Posted 8/31/2013 3:34:44 PM
the final questline is very short...

only have to gain the blessings from all the celestials and one other thing.
---
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88