This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free 7 days for 5.4?

#1SIashPosted 9/8/2013 6:08:02 PM
Yes, no or maybe?
---
Proud and Exclusive member of BeautifulPeople.com
#2amzgspydermanPosted 9/8/2013 6:37:13 PM
of course not, and it's stupid to suggest otherwise. blizz has never given away game time with expansions, let alone patches. there's the free month, and when that's done, the handouts are over.
---
"There is no reputation vendor that I'm aware of that sells a 'Cloak of What-the-hell-is-going on." - Lore
#3The_Arcane_OnePosted 9/8/2013 6:39:56 PM
I think he means free 7 days for inactive accounts, to try the patch. Simmer down?
---
"If a window in a building is broken and left unrepaired,
all the rest of the windows will soon be broken."
#4SIash(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2013 7:06:21 PM
The_Arcane_One posted...
I think he means free 7 days for inactive accounts, to try the patch. Simmer down?

Yes this, They have done it sometimes.

Don't want to pay 15$ to try new patch
---
Proud and Exclusive member of BeautifulPeople.com
#5scarecrowsPosted 9/8/2013 8:49:38 PM
SIash posted...
The_Arcane_One posted...

It's pathetic that $15 is too much for you. You might want to spend your time looking for a job instead of playing a video game. I can't imagine my life ever being so **** that $15 is out of my reach.
---
They stopped making pennies so I no longer care about your two cents.
#6thejectPosted 9/8/2013 9:24:52 PM
They let you have a few free days if you call in after a new patch came out. Just call up customer service, tell them you saw there was a new patch and you're interested in trying it out but not sure you want to pay for time yet, if you're inactive that is.
---
"Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive."
#74sakuraHa0Posted 9/9/2013 5:46:39 AM
Yes.

I got one when patch 5.2 was released.
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#8N1GHTSPosted 9/9/2013 6:46:22 AM
amzgspyderman posted...
of course not, and it's stupid to suggest otherwise. blizz has never given away game time with expansions, let alone patches. there's the free month, and when that's done, the handouts are over.

In EU you always get a 10 day free trial with each expansion before you buy it
---
Sonic Adventure - Chao Information
http://chao.hippotank.com
#9Leo0820Posted 9/9/2013 11:25:53 AM
scarecrows posted...
SIash posted...
The_Arcane_One posted...

It's pathetic that $15 is too much for you. You might want to spend your time looking for a job instead of playing a video game. I can't imagine my life ever being so **** that $15 is out of my reach.

Or maybe this particular user doesn't feel $15 is a worthwhile investment to try out content that he, or she, may, or may not, like.

But yeah, you sure showed those damn poors what-for, eh?
---
Leo's AMP has increased by 1.
#10EvilMonkeyPosted 9/10/2013 12:51:58 AM
scarecrows posted...

How uselessly stupid.
---
"Our history now falls from a kingdom of gold to one of iron and rust." -Cassius Dio