This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you feel about a timeless isle type zone, with Old gods, all of them.

#1Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 9/19/2013 12:40:16 AM
Smack dab in the middle, we have the chance to face any one of them to prove ourselves(maybe that expansion or patch brings about something where it helps them to either test us or help us). Of course, we will be facing most, if not all, of their old mechanics, along with some new additions.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa
#2AceronPosted 9/19/2013 9:10:36 AM
Naah, saving that for the lvl 130 Xpac. We finally trace the old gods back to their planet of origin.

There we learn the Old Gods were just trash mobs that fled because they were being bullied.
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
#3Sephiroth C RyuPosted 9/19/2013 9:47:33 PM
...as amusing a thought as that is, are there any beings in the WoW-verse that could actually bully an old god? As in, when they are not partly sealed away, being suppressed by titan crap, being unable to bring their full power to the world of Azeroth, or otherwise weakened to the point where a bunch of guys with shiny sticks and some coordination can kill them?
---
I am the Hunter of Topics. My post never fails to kill its prey.
*pounces* Nyaa!
#4InfestedAdamPosted 9/19/2013 10:33:06 PM
Aceron posted...
There we learn the Old Gods were just trash mobs that fled because they were being bullied.

Though I often see this used in some sci-fi or fantasy stories I still like the whole "there's always a bigger fish" premise. I'm sure at some point it becomes a bit ridicules but it allows for an expansion of the story.
---
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"