This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

question about pandaria archeology

#1Lydwyk WeaponPosted 10/19/2013 11:25:04 AM
So as I understand it, the only reason to do any archeology in pandaria is the daily, and then the crates that you can use to get different fragments. Am I missing anything? I kind of liked the valuable vendor trash from the other continents.
---
#2MrprowleyPosted 10/19/2013 11:26:42 AM
if ur leveling a druid or a monk theres a nice pole arm and also for spell caster shamans and priest theres that off hand
#3TheGreatCheezePosted 10/19/2013 11:49:05 AM
There's also a BoA trinket that's the same ilvl as the Spear of Xuen, basically if you upgrade both to 471 and then use them on a level 85 you're going to absolutely obliterate everything, it definitely cuts the leveling time by a pretty good amount.
---
I had to change my signature for using big kid words.
http://i.imgur.com/d2sKiKh.gif
#4TloyaPosted 10/19/2013 11:59:40 AM
BoA rares that are ilevel 463 (level 90 heroic 5-man) but can be equipped at 85:
-Caster off-hand
-Agility polearm (great for druid and monks and still really good for warriors, paladins and DKs)
-Mastery trinket
-Strength 1H sword (great for warriors/DKs and still really good for rogues and monks)
-Gun (great for hunters)

Once you've gotten all of those, you can continue to collect the common artifacts to crate and turn in to get the Collector achievements, to unlock all the pristine versions to display at Seat of Knowledge (and get the Seeker of Knowledge title) and to trade for fragments from other races--which in the case of stuff like Tol'vir can be just as efficient as farming the fragments yourself.
---
Posts look awkward without a signature underneath
#5stopreadnamethxPosted 10/19/2013 12:25:28 PM
Tloya posted...

-Gun (great for hunters)

Not just any ordinary gun, but a silent gun!
---
stopreadsigkthxbai