This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any sort of anniversary item/FoS this year?

#1Eye_of_HorusPosted 11/14/2013 3:07:23 PM
Seems weird to do it for 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and not 9, but I hasn't seen any announcement yet either...
---
they're coming!
#2angrywalrus13Posted 11/14/2013 3:32:59 PM
Probably just a 9% EXP/rep buff and a message about Deathwing again.
---
oh hi
#3dementedlullabyPosted 11/15/2013 8:51:29 AM
Just the FoS likely. Believe they said they only wanted to add special things for big anniversaries sooooooo...

Maybe next year.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam:DementedLullaby
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#4Bane766Posted 11/15/2013 9:43:56 AM
angrywalrus13 posted...

Yeah that was stupid last year lol.
---
Douleur Peur Mort
#5ShiningForceXPosted 11/16/2013 9:10:04 AM
Based on your faction I heard that upon logging in for the anniversary a gnome or goblin NPC will run up to you, point and laugh at you for playing a 9 year old game that is closing in on being auto-play.
---
If you have to use force...use Shining Force!
#6vahndragonwingPosted 11/16/2013 2:29:05 PM
ShiningForceX posted...
Based on your faction I heard that upon logging in for the anniversary a gnome or goblin NPC will run up to you, point and laugh at you for playing a 9 year old game that is closing in on being auto-play.

thats funny, I heard it was a troll regardless of faction
---
IMO
3050-9023-0902
#7ToadstoolPeachPosted 11/16/2013 2:39:21 PM
dementedlullaby posted...
Just the FoS likely. Believe they said they only wanted to add special things for big anniversaries sooooooo...

Maybe next year.

My sides, and yet it's probably true!
#8Over_9000_Posted 11/16/2013 3:01:45 PM
ShiningForceX posted...

I'm guessing you don't play WoW (anymore) yourself then, if you ever did to begin with. Yet you're here, insulting people that still play a game they enjoy. That's far, far worse than someone playing a game they enjoy.

I still play the original Super Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda, and various other NES and SNES games. You gonna make fun of me for that too since those are far older than 9 years?
#9ElaeusPosted 11/16/2013 3:05:09 PM
vahndragonwing posted...
ShiningForceX posted...

thats funny, I heard it was a troll regardless of faction

And his name is Zul'Nine.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#10xVSaNxPosted 11/16/2013 3:27:36 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...

could someone explain this and the anniversary item?

i've had my account for a long time but i guess i unsub around the time they do anniv gifts